tried to stalk my oneitis and only found 2 pictures

P

psl7 fatty

Banned
i literally found everyone in my class expect her, im starting to think she doesnt have social media, which is possible since shes a a shy christian who presumable gonna wait for marriage to have sex, fuck im so worthless and weird.

It's over, couldn't find my oneitis's social media too

Oneitises me. XD

I've made my last 3 oneitii completely wipe their online existence with my insane doxxing.

Feels good man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 685, Npcdoomer and 6 others
i literally found everyone in my class expect her, im starting to think she doesnt have social media, which is possible since shes a a shy christian who presumable gonna wait for marriage to have sex, fuck im so worthless and weird.
This shit is creepy af

I made an instagram account with Barrett as the profile pic and followed my oneitis just so I could see her pics lol. And she accepted of course because Barrett.

• So Sad
Reactions: InZayn
This shit is creepy af
Trying to find pics of girl you have crush on? Literally who has not done that in some point in their life? Gtfo bobbu gay.

its not creepy at all when i first started going to the gym there was this big assed big titted personal trainer and she would sometimes shake her ass for a couple seconds when music started playing in the radio and my dick would always get hard and i was looking for her for like an hour from the gym owners friends list (he had like 4k friends on fb)
this is her pic btw

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Trying to find pics of girl you have crush on? Literally who has not done that in some point in their life? Gtfo bobbu gay.
Yo keep following me like the dog you are your barking at my feet for the slightest bit of attention
cn care lss
But you keep responding

Yo keep following me like the dog you are your barking at my feet for the slightest bit of attention
Following you? You're weird, that's for sure. First looking at your crushes pics is creepy af and when I respond to your messages like once in 2 days I'm following you. Dude, are you ok?

Following you? You're weird, that's for sure. First looking at your crushes pics is creepy af and when I respond to your messages like once in 2 days I'm following you. Dude, are you ok?
Everytime you respond to one of my posts your triggered it’s kinda funny ngl.

It’s obvious I’m rent free cause of how specific that reply was. But whatever

Last edited:
its not creepy at all when i first started going to the gym there was this big assed big titted personal trainer and she would sometimes shake her ass for a couple seconds when music started playing in the radio and my dick would always get hard and i was looking for her for like an hour from the gym owners friends list (he had like 4k friends on fb)
this is her pic btw View attachment 94784

I would without a question.

[Image: PRsUjK7.gif]

• JFL
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Deleted member 1560 and mr contemptuous
Everytime you respond to one of my posts your triggered it’s kinda funny ngl.

It’s obvious I’m rent free cause of how specific that reply was. But whatever
You never post anything useful, funny or smart. If your message makes me respond, it is always triggering. You don't even cross my mind, except when u post stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You never post anything useful, funny or smart. If your message makes me respond, it is always triggering. You don't even cross my mind, except when u post stupid shit.
That’s literally your opinion my dude. Getting mad over another persons opinion on a forum is kinda beta ngl but ok. 👌🏿

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer
That’s literally your opinion my dude. Getting mad over another persons opinion on a forum is kinda beta ngl but ok. 👌🏿
Nothing beta about getting mad.

What is a oneits.

H
Lack of aggressiveness is a sign of low testosterone👌
high testosterone is more prone to logical thinking and emotional stability 👌🏿

A sign of low t is easily irratated

H

high testosterone is more prone to logical thinking and emotional stability 👌🏿
didn't get emotional at all tbh. I just had to defend OP a little bit since what you said was just something so stupid. 👌

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Could you elaborate?
2 of them were my counselors that have pressed charges on me. Those don't really count since they were stupid for having all their shit online anyway. 1 of them is also reading this post eventually. Hi, Lauren.

The other girl I bullied by posting her pics everywhere, which I knew she hated.

Have sex with me or I'm doxxing you mercilessly.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Hated subhuman, Chuck14 and 1 other person
My oneitis Yogapants doesn't have social media. So I can't slide into her DMs :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I just have one or two good photos of my oneitis

2 of them were my counselors that have pressed charges on me. Those don't really count since they were stupid for having all their shit online anyway. 1 of them is also reading this post eventually. Hi, Lauren.

The other girl I bullied by posting her pics everywhere, which I knew she hated.

Have sex with me or I'm doxxing you mercilessly.
How and where did you doxx the 2 girls that pressed charges? What you did sounds like fun to me.

I made an instagram account with Barrett as the profile pic and followed my oneitis just so I could see her pics lol. And she accepted of course because Barrett.
good idea bro i will give it a try

My oneitis also only has 2 pics on her insta. Made couple of creepshots in the gym tho

Oneitises me. XD

A lot of femoids make their social media private to make sure sub8 males from their class will not look them up and find anything hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
A lot of femoids make their social media private to make sure sub8 males from their class will not look them up and find anything hot
well the thing is her friend took a group picture with like 3 other ppl, they all commented expect her, so i constituted that she doesnt have social media, otherwise she would reply under that picture.

How and where did you doxx the 2 girls that pressed charges? What you did sounds like fun to me.
First one, Debra, only had a Facebook that she barely used. But, she got really pissed when I posted her pics everywhere because she used to be fat.

The second one, Lauren, had accounts everywhere and I posted her slutty tweets she shared with an old boyfriend. I also posted all her pics.

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy