Tried to Tell a White guy BBC is Fake

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
Back in Highschool I was sitting with my friends. For some reason or another we talk about BBC anyways I try to tell that hey most niggers have average sized dicks raging between 5-6 inches Yet he didnt want to believe me. He said that EVERY niggers dicks a MINIMUM 6 inches and on average 8 wtf are whites smoking on now a days.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and EdgyFashionist
@ryuken @truthhurts @Outerz14 @USAwhitecel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Back in Highschool I was sitting with my friends. For some reason or another we talk about BBC anyways I try to tell that hey most niggers have average sized dicks raging between 5-6 inches Yet he didnt want to believe me. He said that EVERY niggers dicks a MINIMUM 6 inches and on average 8 wtf are whites smoking on now a days.
and then u sucked his cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, CopiumX, truthhurts and 1 other person
He had to keep the fantasy going on so that he can find BVLLs for his future hotwife more easily. Otherwise he has to carefully select who can be up for the task.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, baerr and EdgyFashionist
Cuck friend

• +1
don't ruin his dream

• +1
are they just trying to cuck themselves or smth😭

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and truthhurts