Tried to warn a foid at my gym

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I tried to warn a girl at my gym that had period stains on the back of her shorts and she went on a rant, saying that she was working out and omgggg and trying to make fun of me in front of everyone for "being weird". So I announced to the entire gym that she was staining the equipment with her period blood and that she needed to wash and clean herself immediately. I have never seen her since. I know it was probably really petty, and I got a lot of shit from people for doing that, but honestly? Try being humble enough to listen before making a public scene. Fucking drama queens.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 12 others
U were in the right bhai

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and .🇹🇩.
based

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Why Indian girls don't take care of their hygiene

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Reminder op has his balls removed

I tried to warn a girl at my gym that had period stains on the back of her shorts and she went on a rant, saying that she was working out and omgggg and trying to make fun of me in front of everyone for "being weird". So I announced to the entire gym that she was staining the equipment with her period blood and that she needed to wash and clean herself immediately. I have never seen her since. I know it was probably really petty, and I got a lot of shit from people for doing that, but honestly? Try being humble enough to listen before making a public scene. Fucking drama queens.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord
You got that reaction because you're "weird" aka ugly... If you were gl, she would have thanked you for the warning and chatted you up :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back