[TRIMAX] Advancement plans and CBCT. Please tell me if it will be enough

Z

Zvy

Iron
So these are my cbct, do you know if what the surgeon advice is good ? I will have soon call with him when he will show me the predictable result

99843789 2622 4085 B686 9267119F6674

• +1
Reactions: metagross and lasnt
Side profile
9B40B90E 6CF7 4E57 B746 533913866054

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
no way youre getting bimax with that skull. also would never trust a surgeon you can DM off instagram. also he completely ignored your tangent about male models and body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: callisto, LowTrust and Deleted member 21403
no way youre getting bimax with that skull. also would never trust a surgeon you can DM off instagram. also he completely ignored your tangent about male models and body dysmorphia
More greycels getting fucking Trimax meanwhile the whole forum rots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, fuckedupmanlet, babouchelelouche and 5 others
More greycels getting fucking Trimax meanwhile the whole forum rots
yeah new users get big surgeries more than users who have been here for years. I think because while planning their procedure they find this forum.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 21048
yeah new users get big surgeries more than users who have been here for years. I think because while planning their procedure they find this forum.
Most greycels just don't shitpost here, curries with 20k posts mentally masturbate everyday about surgeries. Meanwhile lurking greycels are getting Limb lengthening surgeries and Trimax, then they leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, fuckedupmanlet, SubhumanForever and 7 others
Most just don't shitpost here, curries with 20k posts mentally masturbate everyday about surgeries. Meanwhile lurking greycels are getting LImb lengthening surgeries and Trimax
yeah i honestly find myself doing the same. I start thinking about getting surgeries and getting excited but then I come to reality and realise the costs financially and mentally. But Ive been here since november and have booked genio and had rhinoplasty consults since then so not bad. also why you PSL autists who never have had surgery recommending le fort 3, OBO, LL, theyre just living in a fantasy world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
So these are my cbct, do you know if what the surgeon advice is good ? I will have soon call with him when he will show me the predictable result

View attachment 2169341
you will never look like a model, get that thorugh your skull first. you will ALWAYS be disappointed. being aware of BDD does not mean you dont have it, because clearly you do. an advancement of 2-3mm will make barely any changes to the soft tissue of your face.

Only visible change here will be treatment of short face if you have it, wont turn yiu into a model and wont be significant either.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and Deleted member 24002
JFL AT THESE GUY CALLING ME GREYCEL. I AM ZUVAY , here since 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 21931 and 2 others
What is the problem with my skull

And what is the ideal advancement for me ?

Ethnic CT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 17244
the pics aren't loading
repost them @Zvy

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 21403
you will become chad with trimax downgrafting and advancement

something looks very ethnic about your skull

Who is the surgeon your dm’ng?
I would ask for a down-graft for sure

Need some of the experts in here. @Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Ramieri just told me he would not do bimax on me and I'm way more recessed than you.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
But I doubt that OP needs Trimax given that his CBCT scan looks like that of a prehistoric primitive already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 20631
But I doubt that OP needs Trimax given that his CBCT scan looks like that of a prehistoric primitive already
His bonemass is unreal, he could take a club to the head and feel nothing. Absolute caveman

• JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn