TRIP TO ASIAN MASSAGE PARLOR 200$

bigchunguslover

bigchunguslover

Platinum
It was pretty good head and I got to fuck her for an half hour and i got a massage for a half hour. They were chinese, but pretty old like 40 and I was 18 so it was kinda weird but I fucked her good and I felt happy as she called me handsome but I think she was just saying that to please me. She said I should come again when I'm older so that might be dickpill. I had to use google translate tho so it was annoying. I fucked her doggy missionary and cowgirl with a condom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Zelenskyiv, ascension and 3 others
It was pretty good head and I got to fuck her for an half hour and i got a massage for a half hour. They were chinese, but pretty old like 40 and I was 18 so it was kinda weird but I fucked her good and I felt happy as she called me handsome but I think she was just saying that to please me. She said I should come again when I'm older so that might be dickpill. I had to use google translate tho so it was annoying. I fucked her doggy missionary and cowgirl with a condom.
Wait, so those massage parlors also offer full sex?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Its good they try to scam you for more money though

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
I thought it was only a handjob & blowjob

do you see people coming in and going out or waiting in the lobby or some shit? that'd be embarassing af

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
do you see people coming in and going out or waiting in the lobby or some shit? that'd be embarassing af
thank god i didnt i went at 6pm friday so hopefully the old niggas were with their family

why not just find a hooker online. you get to choose which girl you have sex with and you can choose where

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Zelenskyiv
I will never understand why people pay to fuck 40yo asian women at these parlors

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and heightmaxxing