Triple eyelids

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
I have three eyelids. Tons of excess skin and droopy lids due to shit orbital fat it seems. My eyes also bulge out and I definitely need orbital decompression.
I don't know what to do. The triple eyelids are truly subhuman but doing upper bleph will make my eyes 'bulge' out more.
Is the conservative removal of excess skin and getting upper eyelid fillers the only way to get rid of this?

How is your jaw?

Bump I'm borderline suicidal

Upper eyelid filler niggy

ultra ethnic trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Sl8yr, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
brow ridge implant asap

Work on posture, sleep well, get some sun, mew and try face yoga, improved my eyes but they were not that bad lul

I have three eyelids. Tons of excess skin and droopy lids due to shit orbital fat it seems. My eyes also bulge out and I definitely need orbital decompression.
I don't know what to do. The triple eyelids are truly subhuman but doing upper bleph will make my eyes 'bulge' out more.
Is the conservative removal of excess skin and getting upper eyelid fillers the only way to get rid of this?

I have this too on one eye
I thought upper eyelid fillers would get rid
Ive had 2 rounds of filler now
Most recent was 0.7ml and first round was 0.3 ml to get rid of a frame deformity

However that double lid is still there I asked injector and he said it's excess skin the filler won't fully get rid of it

Not sure how you get rid of it tbh, anyone know.

However unsure if he was bluepilled, he was taught by gal ahanorov who achieved this and my eye was very similar to this guys

Attachments

• danielmartinez1.jpg
    danielmartinez1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
I have this too on one eye
I thought upper eyelid fillers would get rid
Ive had 2 rounds of filler now
Most recent was 0.7ml and first round was 0.3 ml to get rid of a frame deformity

However that double lid is still there I asked injector and he said it's excess skin the filler won't fully get rid of it

Not sure how you get rid of it tbh, anyone know.

However unsure if he was bluepilled, he was taught by gal ahanorov who achieved this and my eye was very similar to this guys
dude the goal is not to completely cover the eyelid , you'll end up looking like this
how-do-you-fix-droopy-eyelids.jpg

you need a minimum of upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
dude the goal is not to completely cover the eyelid , you'll end up looking like this
how-do-you-fix-droopy-eyelids.jpg

you need a minimum of upper eyelid exposure
I know bro, I'm referring to having a little exposure left, however I still have the triple eyelid after the filler is what I'm saying.

I know bro, I'm referring to having a little exposure left, however I still have the triple eyelid after the filler is what I'm saying.
if your upper eyelid is droopy , like it's closed and covers your iris a bit , then you need ptosis surgery

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101