Tripping people made my day

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
It's just like nutmegging people in football just plant your foot and they trip this one angry looking white girl was walking nearby me so I tripped her it made my day so much better I actually felt way better after I tripped her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, SidharthTheSlayer and Kao
It's just like nutmegging people in football just plant your foot and they trip this one angry looking white girl was walking nearby me so I tripped her it made my day so much better I actually felt way better after I tripped her
Did the same in 3 grade she cried and I got in trouble:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and yoshisand
How do you trio people without it looking like youre tripping them

How do you trio people without it looking like youre tripping them
Subtle movements in your footwork. Let's say they're walking right to left in front of you and they aren't paying attention or it looks like they are disconnected from reality anticipate where they are about to plant there foot. Now this is the most important part in this phase of walking below quickly stick your foot out in the middle of their foot that they're about use for the secondary walk. Don't make it look obvious or else your asking for a fight. Just quick movement then walk like you were just passing them by.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241022-202309.png
    Screenshot_20241022-202309.png
    634.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Subtle movements in your footwork. Let's say they're walking right to left in front of you and they aren't paying attention or it looks like they are disconnected from reality anticipate where they are about to plant there foot. Now this is the most important part in this phase of walking below quickly stick your foot out in the middle of their foot that they're about use for the secondary walk. Don't make it look obvious or else your asking for a fight. Just quick movement then walk like you were just passing them by.
is this pic taken from the tripping insteuction manual or smth wtf?

Plant foot right here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241022-202309~2.png
    Screenshot_20241022-202309~2.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
That’s how I used to foul ppl while playing football. Got niggas diving like neymar :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yoshisand