Tristan Tate would kill Jordan Barrett in a fight

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Look at this fucking twink i heard somewhere that he was 50kg lmfaooo

While 110kg 6'4 Tristan :lul::lul::lul:

A fucking pro kickboxer

And PeiFag and LeoindasFag also try and defend barrett that he took MMA lessons :lul::lul::lul:

Ah yes sure taking like 2-3 MMA lessons at the age of 12, yes definitely makes him able to beat up everyone

Reality is I would fucking absolutely destroy barrett in a fight too fucking twink

Barrett is a fucking gay homosexual faggot too lmfaooooooo

Just imagine tate and him in the ring 110kg guy vs 50kg twink BARRETT WOULD GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED HIS INTERNAL ORGANS WOULD GET SMASHED, OHH BRO BUT HE TOOK MMA LESSONS

LMFAOO TAKING 2-3 MMA LESSONS AT THE AGE OF 12 YES BROO YESS HAHAHAH LMFAOO

REALITY IS %85-90 OF THE USERS HERE CAN BEAT UP BARRETT IN A FIGHT WHOS A TWINK

SO STOP FUCKING WORSHIPPING THIS LOW T TWINK BARRETT FAG WHO CAN ABSOLUTELY GET MAULED IN A FIGHT

LOOK, JUST SKIP THE TRISTAN PART, DUDES A PRO SO SKIP

YOUR AVERAGE GUY WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF BARRETT BECAUSE BARRETT IS AN ABSOLUTE TWINK

STOP FUCKING WORSHIPPING THIS LOW T TWINK JFL JFL JFL JFL LMFAOOO HES A GAY TOO LMAOOO I WOULD FUCKING MAUL THAT 50KG FAGGOT

I CAN BET THAT BARRETT HAS EXTREMELY LOW TESTOSTERONE BECAUSE OF HOW SKINNY AND SHITTY HIS DIET IS SO HES A FUCKING LOW T TWINK LMFAOOOOOOO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

REALITY IS YOUR FACE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY GET FUCKED UP IN A FIGHT AND FUCKING GET BRUTALLY BEATEN UP TO DEATH (I MEAN, HE'S NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE, BARRETT IS UGLY, ASPIE LOOKING SKINNY TWINK LOW T GAY HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, Acromegaly_Chad, Beastimmung and 6 others
@alurmo @Darkeningstar @PsychoDsk @socialcel @Rea @cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Darkeningstar and Rea
Hahaha true actually

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
No tag no care

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
He would get smashed

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Big BWC Daddy Tristan got the bussies screaming amirite OP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, Imretarded? and 2 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Most gay thread ive seen in mylife

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
LOOL YOU ARE THE GAY BRO

YOU FUCKING MAKE 50 BARRETT THREADS A DAY

IK U JERK OFF TO BARRETT
The way u got so offended Tells me ur a faggot now ur on my ignore list forevee bye

even if you can fight,you will get in lesss then 1 fight every 5 years past 20,it also results in serious prison time nobody cares who can fight

• +1
Reactions: autisticpain17, ShowerMaxxing and primqwe
anyone would kill jordan barrett nigga

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
right pic is brutal jordans shape is corpse tier

being that lean with hollow cheeks has a prize i guess

dude wtf is this post 😭 just start worshipping bodybuilders atp u closet homosexual

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
@LeonidasGui @Pei on suicide watch

Notice how he is obviously underweight as FUCK but has no abs

It's fucking OVER for his abs genetics.

Bro hates Jordan Barrett and he made it very clear with this post

Look at this fucking twink i heard somewhere that he was 50kg lmfaooo
View attachment 3054082View attachment 3054084

While 110kg 6'4 Tristan :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3054087View attachment 3054088

A fucking pro kickboxer

And PeiFag and LeoindasFag also try and defend barrett that he took MMA lessons :lul::lul::lul:

Ah yes sure taking like 2-3 MMA lessons at the age of 12, yes definitely makes him able to beat up everyone

Reality is I would fucking absolutely destroy barrett in a fight too fucking twink

Barrett is a fucking gay homosexual faggot too lmfaooooooo

Just imagine tate and him in the ring 110kg guy vs 50kg twink BARRETT WOULD GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED HIS INTERNAL ORGANS WOULD GET SMASHED, OHH BRO BUT HE TOOK MMA LESSONS

LMFAOO TAKING 2-3 MMA LESSONS AT THE AGE OF 12 YES BROO YESS HAHAHAH LMFAOO

REALITY IS %85-90 OF THE USERS HERE CAN BEAT UP BARRETT IN A FIGHT WHOS A TWINK

SO STOP FUCKING WORSHIPPING THIS LOW T TWINK BARRETT FAG WHO CAN ABSOLUTELY GET MAULED IN A FIGHT

LOOK, JUST SKIP THE TRISTAN PART, DUDES A PRO SO SKIP

YOUR AVERAGE GUY WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF BARRETT BECAUSE BARRETT IS AN ABSOLUTE TWINK

STOP FUCKING WORSHIPPING THIS LOW T TWINK JFL JFL JFL JFL LMFAOOO HES A GAY TOO LMAOOO I WOULD FUCKING MAUL THAT 50KG FAGGOT

I CAN BET THAT BARRETT HAS EXTREMELY LOW TESTOSTERONE BECAUSE OF HOW SKINNY AND SHITTY HIS DIET IS SO HES A FUCKING LOW T TWINK LMFAOOOOOOO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

REALITY IS YOUR FACE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY GET FUCKED UP IN A FIGHT AND FUCKING GET BRUTALLY BEATEN UP TO DEATH (I MEAN, HE'S NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE, BARRETT IS UGLY, ASPIE LOOKING SKINNY TWINK LOW T GAY HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT)
bro who said they were fighting :lul: the fuck did barret do to you

Who gives af nigga, they would both get eaten by a black bear or a lion

why tf would i worship combat fighters this much if humans arent even adapted to it. Only reason we're at the top of the food chain is because of brain capacity

Barrett is still a twink fag tho, so ig you arent completely wrong