Tristyn Lee is a prime example of how brutal genetics can be

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
His boneless face makes him look bloated at 5% bodyfat, he has terrible muscle insertions, and he is 5’2. Proof gymmaxing can’t save trucels. It was over for him the day he was conceived.

over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, MonoTBB, iam good boy and 2 others
He probably had girlfriends before.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Bitchwhipper2
I doubt it, he probably has an account on .is and goes on rants about white people dating all the asian women JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, maximum cope31, GriffithMaxx and 2 others
no gym for bones

• So Sad
Reactions: BloodClot
gym has always been cope for manlets

he could have kpopmaxxed but instead chose to roidmaxx and nuke his appeal

he could have kpopmaxxed but instead chose to roidmaxx and nuke his appeal
to be fair, 5'2 kpop is still trucel. at that point u look like a roblox character. I think the gymcelling route is unironically better as he might atleast intimidate some people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and garoupilled_
to be fair, 5'2 kpop is still trucel. at that point u look like a roblox character. I think the gymcelling route is unironically better as he might atleast intimidate some people
He weighs like 120 pounds bro

He weighs like 120 pounds bro
ik it would scare other manlets. atleast he looks like he is buff or some shit. jfl im a 6'4 twig tho and could easily pick him up

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
all of these worshipped kpop idols are short af. maybe not 5'2 but still short. he won't intimidate anyone also. if youre short you simply just cant intimidate someone whos 6'5. ill pick him up by his lil head

His boneless face makes him look bloated at 5% bodyfat, he has terrible muscle insertions, and he is 5’2. Proof gymmaxing can’t save trucels. It was over for him the day he was conceived.

when short subhumans go to the gym it makes them look even more disproportionate
its revolting
officially over

• So Sad
Reactions: BloodClot
he has good muscles insertion tho

Manletisam and boneless is one of the cruelest things god can give to a man

all of these worshipped kpop idols are short af. maybe not 5'2 but still short. he won't intimidate anyone also. if youre short you simply just cant intimidate someone whos 6'5. ill pick him up by his lil head
Once you go below a certain height it's impossible to physically intimidate anyone

He probably does. He has niche appeal to foids who are into ripped men and don't care about anything else. Like rich piana.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and try2beme
Where did my pony go

IMG 7367

all male kpop idols are 5.10-6.1 average bhai