trolled some low class slut wasted her time

Xtra

Xtra

context: this girl is ugly as fuck, near a decade older than me doesnt shower smells actual horrible she kept asking my friend group to buy her stuff, one example is shisha she keeps asking us to get her into a shisha lounge even tho she barely smokes the fkn thing

just then i messaged her walked with her for 5 mins told her walk to the hookah lounge ill walk a different way my parents are phoning me or some bs excuse. she said ok she went to that place messaged me to transfer her money i ghosted her then jumped on a train home

this convo can explain a bit, “simon” is a guy i know who was dating this abomination

IMG 6469

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Show us photo of her.

i should do this with the niggers in my dms

context: this girl is ugly as fuck, near a decade older than me doesnt shower smells actual horrible she kept asking my friend group to buy her stuff, one example is shisha she keeps asking us to get her into a shisha lounge even tho she barely smokes the fkn thing

just then i messaged her walked with her for 5 mins told her walk to the hookah lounge ill walk a different way my parents are phoning me or some bs excuse. she said ok she went to that place messaged me to transfer her money i ghosted her then jumped on a train home

this convo can explain a bit, “simon” is a guy i know who was dating this abomination

View attachment 3023226
Should of obeyed her and simp for her

Abujihad from .is?

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back