Trolling pedofishermen fans are epic comedy gold, ngl

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I strongly recommend this to all trolls. They get pretty upset when you challenge the pedofisherman.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and LancasteR
I don't get it?, troll people who hate pedos?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It's always a sunny day when trolling arrogant fucks. Especially people attracted to kids who hide under the hero mask. I've witnessed so many of those fuckers getting busted later on in life. District attorneys are the guys who go after criminals... right? Well, they too get busted for trying to have sex with a child. Cops as well! But the child never truly gets justice. The child grows up and learns this is how it is and accepts our twisted society.

You're one of my favorite users here

• +1
They go after weak people with the exception of DAP. They go after people they don't like. Likewise, they never face off with the dangerous child rapists and molesters. Instead, they go after handicapped people! People who already got raped by Nature. They busted this one pedo in a wheelchair not long ago. How the fuck is he going to molest a child when he can barely play with himself? And why would a child have an interest in a handicapped person? Women their age and even other handicapped women have no interest in them. Sad, but it's a reality.

Until I see them face off with the manipulating wealthy society and dangerous violent rapists, I will see them as electronic panhandling bullies.

They go after weak people with the exception of DAP. They go after people they don't like. Likewise, they never face off with the dangerous child rapists and molesters. Instead, they go after handicapped people! People who already got raped by Nature. They busted this one pedo in a wheelchair not long ago. How the fuck is he going to molest a child when he can barely play with himself? And why would a child have an interest in a handicapped person? Women their age and even other handicapped women have no interest in them. Sad, but it's a reality.

Until I see them face off with the manipulating wealthy society and dangerous violent rapists, I will see them as electronic panhandling bullies.
didn't they catch that one tall buff dude ( I forgot his name and can't recall it) who hangs out with the Fortnite YouTuber clix I think, but I don't think they did any damage to him.
but even tho all pedos should be kept away even the ones who can't hurt a fly since they're still grown men going after kids who barely know anything about life, since these are still kids and any Dalit incel can do damage to them

• +1
didn't they catch that one tall buff dude ( I forgot his name and can't recall it) who hangs out with the Fortnite YouTuber clix I think, but I don't think they did any damage to him.
but even tho all pedos should be kept away even the ones who can't hurt a fly since they're still grown men going after kids who barely know anything about life, since these are still kids and any Dalit incel can do damage to them
I don't know anything about that Fortnite guy. If it's only on Youtube, that's why.

But I agree with you 1000%, all pedophiles should be executed on national television. Like a series! Every night at prime time, they line up the hundreds of pedos they caught that day and execute them. And the best part about my plan is you can accuse anyone of being a pedo. Like an ex. Or the ex's family. Accuse the entire bloodline of being pedos and have them executed.