Troons get triggered because real women are now pretending to be trans

L

Lebgfinal

User
So basically two real women decided to larp as trans by putting plastic dildos in their underwear
This troons is being triggered ahahahh

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and try2beme
Ahahah so funny

Girl on right could be tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, greycel and TechnoBoss
It's all funny until they get a treatment by that Algerian boxer or likes.

stop pretending to be something you're not!!!

F7xfaJnXgAA7S5K.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and greycel
You Will Never Be A Real Woman

but but but how can they masquerade as real women????? i thought trans women are real women and are completely the same????

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sayi and greycel
“Im oppressed (proceeds to compare to slavery) because I make the active decision to mutiliate my body and go against natural order to temporarily satisfy whatever deeper issue i have going on”

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and greycel
“Im oppressed (proceeds to compare to slavery) because I make the active decision to mutiliate my body and go against natural order to temporarily satisfy whatever deeper issue i have going on”
Troons are so delusional

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and try2beme
I don't get it

Why waste your time even shitting on these people

You are wasting your finite time on this planet, on somebody so low class

Let them live their life, so long as you'll never have to interact with them or what they support directly or indirectly

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I don't get it

Why waste your time even shitting on these people

You are wasting your finite time on this planet, on somebody so low class

Let them live their life, so long as you'll never have to interact with them or what they support directly or indirectly
I do have to interact with them because they are in my school, they put their flag where i live.
I wouldnt give a shit if these people didnt try to push their agenda every single second of the day

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I do have to interact with them because they are in my school, they put their flag where i live.
I wouldnt give a shit if these people didnt try to push their agenda every single second of the day
I see
So as retaliation you think it's fit to spread awareness about it on .org?

So other shut in incels who already agree with what you promote solidify their support for it by an additional 0.1%..

And this is assuming you did all this as retaliation rather than just to laugh at these people for some reps

Imagine how much of your time you've wasted for the wrong people, who aren't even worthy of it.
You shouldn't hate them, they shouldn't even exist for you..
And if they do, and you do want to do something about it, post propaganda on Twitter where it would reach the masses of emotional normies.. who jump the fence over any video with emotional music in the back

Trannies don't bother me
They just gonna drag my life down to their level if I acknowledge the shit they stand for/ do

Last edited:
I see
So as retaliation you think it's fit to spread awareness about it on .org?

So other shut in incels who already agree with what you promote solidify their support for it by an additional 0.1%..

And this is assuming you did all this as retaliation rather than just to laugh at these people for some reps

Imagine how much of your time you've wasted for the wrong people, who aren't even worthy of it.
You shouldn't hate them, they shouldn't even exist for you..
And if they do, and you do want to do something about it, post propaganda on Twitter where it would reach the masses of emotional normies.. who jump the fence over any video with emotional music in the back

Trannies don't bother me
They just gonna drag my life down to their level if I acknowledge the shit they stand for/ do
They dont bother me i just posted this clip because i found the hypocrisy funny
There nothing desesperate about what i did.
And its certainly nothing more than that.

• +1
Reactions: greycel