TRT is amazing

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I feel fucking amazing slept for 5 hours and still fucking energitic

I’m more focused during activities shorter rest times in the gym can push myself easier to failure

Testosterone is truly Gods Elixir I’m on 300mg absolutely no fucking sides haven’t touched my arimidex all week

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
smash

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Slept 2 hours this morning felt somewhat normal. I wasn't fully 100 but I felt like I slept 6 instead of 2. Without test I would of prob felt like I got hit by a car

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm

I’m more focused during activities shorter rest times in the gym can push myself easier to failure

Testosterone is truly Gods Elixir I’m on 300mg absolutely no fucking sides haven’t touched my arimidex all week
What form?

I LOVE TRT

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, SubhumanForever and Entitled Asshole

Updates?

Give him a few months and he'll possibly start talking about being depressed & wanting to kill himself, or requesting a ban.

There's no middle ground with most of the tards on here -- alive & on top of the world, or depressed & suicidal. It's sad but true.

It's like a bunch of teenaged bipolar bitches. Swing high, then swing low. Most guys on here struggle to find any balance.

They feel horrible or better than perfect, they never just feel normal or slightly elevated or rested & can't find a steady middle mostly.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and Dream99
Still feel great
Give him a few months and he'll possibly start talking about being depressed & wanting to kill himself, or requesting a ban.

There's no middle ground with most of the tards on here -- alive & on top of the world, or depressed & suicidal. It's sad but true.

It's like a bunch of teenaged bipolar bitches. Swing high, then swing low. Most guys on here struggle to find any balance.

They feel horrible or better than perfect, they never just feel normal or slightly elevated or rested & can't find a steady middle mostly.
JFL who’s alt is this

Do you notice heart rate increase or palpations?

Do you notice heart rate increase or palpations?
Nope 0

Keep in mind im literally retarded and I don’t even accurately check the amount of test in my syringe JFL I just eyeball it and yet I haven’t had any major sides.

Apart from slight pain in the injection site which has nothing to do with the test

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki