TRT maxxers get in here

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux, Yusu, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
don't get it. so he says you shouldn't hop on TRT because it took him 20 years to achieve his physique, and it would be an "unfair crutch"?

fucking moron, tell that my 265ng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 10536 and slayer69
don't get it. so he says you shouldn't hop on TRT because it took him 20 years to achieve his physique, and it would be an "unfair crutch"?

No, it didn’t take him 20 years to achieve it, he’s just been doing that for 20 years. He said it once that his physique is achievable in 5 years.

He’s a marathon runner and his hormones got fucked up because of running or something so he had to go on TRT to fix that problem.

What have you tried to fix your T?

ion listen to bluepilled mindset

yes. trt is stupid before 30/35

don't fuck your body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

thats not what hes saying at all you ape

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
What have you tried to fix your T?
trying to aim for 1.5g of protein /kg of body weight each day

ate more, 400-500kcal surplus

doing home work-out every day

and started pumping my Vitamin D from 2000 iU to 10.000IU a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and .*my*.

How about being a bit open minded? He doesn’t deny that looks matter, he just believes that confidence and behavior is also very important, which makes him redpilled. Not bluepilled.

dn watch how tf did running fuck up his hormones

Bullshit mindset

• JFL
Trt is bad mkay. Nice arguments. I mean I know all the problems and issues it could cause and the risks, etc, but he literally provides 0.
Useless...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 7098
Man you should move to /fit/ or bb.com

it’s not a redpiller place

this reads as him saying "I don't want you guys to get ahead of me without working as hard I did" lol

literally nothing he said in this wasn't obvious. Even he himself said it was obvious, and proceeded to give literally no valuable input.

The vast majority of people don't get on TRT just to get an edge - they do it because this shit industrial world we live in is not conducive to healthy male hormone levels. (and old age).

Frankly for the minority who do use it recreationally he didn't give any reason not to aside from 'I worked hard'.

• Hmm...
this reads as him saying "I don't want you guys to get ahead of me without working as hard I did" lol

literally nothing he said in this wasn't obvious. Even he himself said it was obvious, and proceeded to give literally no valuable input.

The vast majority of people don't get on TRT just to get an edge - they do it because this shit industrial world we live in is not conducive to healthy male hormone levels. (and old age).

Frankly for the minority who do use it recreationally he didn't give any reason not to aside from 'I worked hard'.
Dude he’s 40

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9511