Trt or roids?Which one is better in terms of side effects

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
I am thinking of going on either trt or doing roids since i have low T i am 100% sure just waiting for lockdown to be lifted so that i can go thw doctor and get a blood test to make sure.
So what is better in terms of longetivy ,less side effects TRT OR ROIDS?
Anyone here on Trt???

TRT is literally just low dose roids. The difference is just whether you're replacing what you would optimally have naturally, or blasting several times that amount for bodybuilding purposes.

For longevity, just stick to TRT. Blasting roids will cause health issues and necessitate an aromatase inhibitor which will also cause health issues.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1588
TRT is literally just low dose roids. The difference is just whether you're replacing what you would optimally have naturally, or blasting several times that amount for bodybuilding purposes.

For longevity, just stick to TRT. Blasting roids will cause health issues and necessitate an aromatase inhibitor which will also cause health issues.
Will trt help a framecel gaining more muscle than natty or not ?
Will be sure to get a blood test to check my T levels since i am sure i have low T cannot grow full facial hair look younger than age tbh.

Will trt help a framecel gaining more muscle than natty or not ?
Will be sure to get a blood test to check my T levels since i am sure i have low T cannot grow full facial hair look younger than age tbh.
Yes TRT will help you gain more muscle than natty.

You'll have to get bloodwork done to even qualify for TRT unless you want to get your TRT medication off the black market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Yes TRT will help you gain more muscle than natty.

You'll have to get bloodwork done to even qualify for TRT unless you want to get your TRT medication off the black market.
Ok thanks bro yeah i will see if i am indeed low T or not.
If i am woupd hop on trt asap

Ok thanks bro yeah i will see if i am indeed low T or not.
If i am woupd hop on trt asap
If you're "low-normal" (on the low end of the reference range, below 450 ng/dL or so), many if not most doctors won't help you despite any symptoms of low t you may be suffering, so you may have to look around for a doctor who will help you, and you may have to resort to buying off the black market anyway if you can't find one.

• +1
If you're "low-normal" (on the low end of the reference range, below 450 ng/dL or so), many if not most doctors won't help you despite any symptoms of low t you may be suffering, so you may have to look around for a doctor who will help you, and you may have to resort to buying off the black market anyway if you can't find one.
I know brah but i have read something that would help basically on this forum only i do not remember who it was but it was bascially if you are in the low range of normal and your doctor is not giving you trt you should basically just blast a cycle of steroid and should not do pct or any shit and then go to a different doctor for measuring your T levels and now they would be low as fuck and he would prescribe you Trt.
I hope i dont have to do a cycle to get trt but if i have no other choice i would do it tbh

I know brah but i have read something that would help basically on this forum only i do not remember who it was but it was bascially if you are in the low range of normal and your doctor is not giving you trt you should basically just blast a cycle of steroid and should not do pct or any shit and then go to a different doctor for measuring your T levels and now they would be low as fuck and he would prescribe you Trt.
I hope i dont have to do a cycle to get trt but if i have no other choice i would do it tbh
That's another way to do it, yes.

I made the decision to roid before I knew I was low T (though I'd suspected it), but when I got my T checked to get a baseline for PCT and found out I was low-normal, I decided not to bother with PCT and just blast and cruise instead. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of Nolvadex tablets that I have no use for, jfl. I'm still on supernatural test levels and aromatase inhibitor even while cruising because my bloodwork was perfect even on 1000mgs of total roids a week.

• +1
if u blast roids particularly the really suppressive stuff like 19 nors you are going to be on trt for life. and before ppl say "but i will just do a pct" 99% of people literally do not have the patience to do a proper pct and completely get back to normal after coming off very suppressive roids. you are not going to suffer through hell for months when u could just pin 125mg test a week and feel fine.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 1588
if u blast roids particularly the really suppressive stuff like 19 nors you are going to be on trt for life. and before ppl say "but i will just do a pct" 99% of people literally do not have the patience to do a proper pct and completely get back to normal after coming off very suppressive roids. you are not going to suffer through hell for months when u could just pin 125mg test a week and feel fine.
Yeah the good choice is basically trt tbh and you are going to do it anyways at 35+ for quality of life so why not do it now and if it reduces my life span by 10 or.more years i dont care since those golden years are really shitty ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
99% of people literally do not have the patience to do a proper pct and completely get back to normal after coming off very suppressive roids.
Especially when your "normal" is literally the test levels of an 85-year-old man! God, I want to spit just thinking about having some PCT protocol spewed at me, as if I wasn't having all the low T symptoms before I even touched roids. They never mention HCG anyway even though they should. Knuckle-dragging meatheads.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 4209
Especially when your "normal" is literally the test levels of an 85-year-old man! God, I want to spit just thinking about having some PCT protocol spewed at me, as if I wasn't having all the low T symptoms before I even touched roids. They never mention HCG anyway even though they should. Knuckle-dragging meatheads.
dont know if u know evolutionary forum but every single fkn cycle thread on there the admin guy gives u some copy and paste bullshit pct that doesnt even work using his OTC supplements he is sponsored by with names like "hcglomid" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 1588
dont know if u know evolutionary forum but every single fkn cycle thread on there the admin guy gives u some copy and paste bullshit pct that doesnt even work using his OTC supplements he is sponsored by with names like "hcglomid" :lul:
I just looked. Yep, they sure do have OTC supplements to shill. Thanks for pointing this forum out to me. I can see what sources they recommend, and avoid them.