lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
I will even shed off fat easily.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
thx for that looksmaxxxxing thread i get 0.5 psl at least with this thread

I will even shed off fat easily.
No. thinking you need it to ascend is the most soy mindset. You can naturally increase ur test by 500 ez if u have high iq but if u r gonna keep coping just hop on trt

No. thinking you need it to ascend is the most soy mindset. You can naturally increase ur test by 500 ez if u have high iq but if u r gonna keep coping just hop on trt
"ez" just stop.

Trt mogs to oblivion even the top 1% natural percentile.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
We are surrounded by plastic particals, foods, stress, mental illness. Our testosterone isn't stable and it's not "ez" like you say. Smh.

Injecting to a naturally high level is the way to do it rn.

not rlly cuz if u need it u have trash genetics

it is bro I can drop a giga thread for u
Sure but I know it'll be mega cope. Ok cool I have trash genetics due to stress and mental issues, great. It's also modern living. So why do you care if we simply inject once a month from a doctor and we are set.

We are surrounded by plastic particals, foods, stress, mental illness. Our testosterone isn't stable and it's not "ez" like you say. Smh.

Injecting to a naturally high level is the way to do it rn.
it may not be easy but its better . if ur t is low its probably an adaptive response to ur health

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel and n9wiff
I mean I don't really. I was just trying to let you know it is possible and mindset is the most important because I was in ur circumstance not that long ago

it may not be easy but its better . if ur t is low its probably an adaptive response to ur health
I mean I don't really. I was just trying to let you know it is possible and mindset is the most important because I was in ur circumstance not that long ago
Mindset. Yeah. Well some of us can't do it okay? We are low t and always were, with high cortisol and shit. Injecting will instantly cure us artificually, and set us back to what we suppose to be. Easy. I can be 1000 without any effort.

not rlly cuz if u need it u have trash genetics

it is bro I can drop a giga thread for u
Brb with your 800 test in the morning and 400 in the afternoon, and this considering you do everything perfectly.

• JFL
Brb with your 800 test in the morning and 400 in the afternoon, and this considering you do everything perfectly.
This. He thinks we gotta change our mindset, yeah well we can't determine our mindset especially if we got mental issues. It'll flunctuate and be all over the place it's bs.

This. He thinks we gotta change our mindset, yeah well we can't determine our mindset especially if we got mental issues. It'll flunctuate and be all over the place it's bs.
ur being tricked into giveing up freewill as a conscious being , over

ur being tricked into giveing up freewill as a conscious being , over
Bro what??????? I will be more free when I inject once a month.

Is there anything you can do minus water shit like est better, exercise, thyroid etc? Something that would actually be a noticeable difference to not just a small increase in serum which does nothing for you.

• +1
Is there anything you can do minus water shit like est better, exercise, thyroid etc? Something that would actually be a noticeable difference to not just a small increase in serum which does nothing for you.
Nothing. It's all cope. He prob went to the gym and lost some weight and thinks he's mr uppity uppy man now.