Trucel trait - girls laugh at you.

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
Bunch of hot stacies at the pool I go to, and hardly any dudes.

Anyways, couple of girls were laughing at me when I went today. They were laughing, and every time I've looked over they were looking at me.

Last time this happened, I was dumb enough to think they were flirting laughing and asked the girl out, but really they were laughing because they could sense I liked her. She said no obviously.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, Shkreliii, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 7 others
damn, why even anti aging?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Dude I can’t go to pools people will see my Pectus excavation

• JFL
can relate, fucking sucks

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and noodlelover
They were laughing because of your radiating personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, noobs, BasedCanadian and 1 other person
damn, why even anti aging?
Because I'm going to location max (I'm a tall white cutecel, so some appeal to asians/mexicans/brazillians maybe), and I'm still not super lean (progressing).

Damn I thought those girls laughing at me while I bought chips with my gut hanging out of my wife beater was an IOI bud

• JFL
Because I'm going to location max (I'm a tall white cutecel, so some appeal to asians/mexicans/brazillians maybe), and I'm still not super lean (progressing).
how tall, if cutecel why they laugh? Maybe some of them liked you if you are cute

• +1
Damn I thought those girls laughing at me while I bought chips with my gut hanging out of my wife beater was an IOI bud
At least incels like faceandlms and rehabroom are feared by women, and none would dare laugh at them. 😭😭

how tall, if cutecel why they laugh? Maybe some of them liked you if you are cute
6'4". It is my cope to believe that or that they were laughing at something else, but just happen to be looking in my direction. I couldn't see their exact expression. I'm going to get eye surgery this winter probably.

As far as cutecel, basically these girls see me as a joke (usually) and they chase more masculine dudes. I've seen it over and over in my life. I workout, mew, hard-chew, bone-smash and all that but my genetics are cutecel.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, HTNcutecel and 6PSLcel
At least incels like faceandlms and rehabroom are feared by women, and none would dare laugh at them. 😭😭

6'4". It is my cope to believe that or that they were laughing at something else, but just happen to be looking in my direction. I couldn't see their exact expression. I'm going to get eye surgery this winter probably.
damn everyone on here is 6'4"

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and noodlelover
At least incels like facelms and rehabroom are feared by women, and none would dare laugh at them. 😭😭

6'4". It is my cope to believe that or that they were laughing at something else, but just happen to be looking in my direction. I couldn't see their exact expression. I'm going to be eye surgery this winter probably.
probably in your head. I'm 6'5&broad frame and some girls really seem to like me because of my height. I am not really good looking nor super ugly

• Love it
Women are strange. No group of guys would ever be laughing at a woman they found unattractive.

That's brutal

You should had raped all of them at once then pissed all over their limp bodies to show dominance.

• JFL
You were probably gawking at them.