TRUCKER MAXING (TRUCKERS GTFIH)

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
My plan to trucker max

Pros
-I get to be all alone in my truck
-the more grind the more money I make (motivation factor to grind)
Going to wear this mask entire time trucking, I’ll literally never get sun exposure so not only can I moneymax I will be looksmaxing 24/7, every job involves other people so you can’t do something like this except for being a trucker
-going to save every penny and reverse my age. When I’m rich and still look young you literally can have any woman you want, do you not realize how op looking young and having a lot of money is? Also I’m 6’3 so I don’t even have to have to have 14 year old skin to have a chance but I will preserve and reverse a lot of skin aging and not have to deal with people

Attachments

• 581E20AF-3239-4EBE-8712-7AC5154CDE4B.png
    581E20AF-3239-4EBE-8712-7AC5154CDE4B.png
    629.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, thereallegend and horizon
Cons:
  • You're going to be a trucker

• JFL
Reactions: igbekele007, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 14693
JFL if you think you can compete as a trucker with eastern european man who work 24/7 and do it dirt cheap at that.

• +1
Reactions: Geist, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and LiteralCaucasian
JFL if you think you can compete as a trucker with eastern european man who work 24/7 and do it dirt cheap at that.
My plan is to buy a Tesla semi and then just drive on autopilot the entire time and play on my phone

h
My plan to trucker max

Pros
-I get to be all alone in my truck
-the more grind the more money I make (motivation factor to grind)
Going to wear this mask entire time trucking, I’ll literally never get sun exposure so not only can I moneymax I will be looksmaxing 24/7, every job involves other people so you can’t do something like this except for being a trucker
-going to save every penny and reverse my age. When I’m rich and still look young you literally can have any woman you want, do you not realize how op looking young and having a lot of money is? Also I’m 6’3 so I don’t even have to have to have 14 year old skin to have a chance but I will preserve and reverse a lot of skin aging and not have to deal with people
how are you going to reverse aging? what's your plan?

Why do you have 3k posts and you joined in late October, are you a fed, are you getting paid to be on this app?
A bit of neither, I suppose

h

how are you going to reverse aging? what's your plan?

I don’t have my iPad with me which has my notes for reversing aging, but I will try to type everything I can remember, some I won’t include because I’m still researching them

-tret, spf, msm, vit c, matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid pills, sun protecting clothing, diet, exercise
etc.

I’m looking into reversing biological age as I believe there are indirect relations between youthful appearance and inner health, but the research I’ve been doing on ways to reverse biological age are meeting conflicting evidence so I can’t really talk about that yet.

I have been slacking on my skincare so that’s why I said reverse, since I’m not at my best for collagen and elasticity though 2 years ago I was on top of it no breaks, and my skin looked phenomenal so yea ig in my case it will be reversing

I don’t have my iPad with me which has my notes for reversing aging, but I will try to type everything I can remember, some I won’t include because I’m still researching them

-tret, spf, msm, vit c, matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid pills, sun protecting clothing, diet, exercise
etc.

I’m looking into reversing biological age as I believe there are indirect relations between youthful appearance and inner health, but the research I’ve been doing on ways to reverse biological age are meeting conflicting evidence so I can’t really talk about that yet.

I have been slacking on my skincare so that’s why I said reverse, since I’m not at my best for collagen and elasticity though 2 years ago I was on top of it no breaks, and my skin looked phenomenal so yea ig in my case it will be reversing
regarding the biological one r/longevity may help you boyo

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
Cons:
  • You're going to be a trucker
I don’t have to be a trucker, I want to be one,
-I can take breaks when I want to go surgery max if I decide to
-I get to be all alone and don’t have to suffer from my testosterone being lowered due to the need to be getting big dicked by a boss in the workplace
- driving on the road chilling all alone and getting paid for it sounds like a dream job to me.

And when I become an owner operator I will get paid a shit ton, especially with my current plan to moneymax

regarding the biological one r/longevity may help you boyo
Thank you I appreciate that I will make sure to check it out, I need to find a bang for buck approach for both skin and inner health, because I do not want to be taking 50 supplements and 50 skincare treatments, and right when I think I’ve found something (Resveratrol and nmn) I also find a Dr who breaks the studies down and shows how it’s BS, but nmn might actually have some utility for anti ageing I just need to discover how much. If I only cared about longevity I would just nuke my testosterone, do intermittent fasting, and eat a really clean diet. I’m trying to find a middle ground of feeling amazing, looking amazing, and actually having amazing health. It’s hard though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and FutureSlayer