TRUE AWAKENING

EthnicRobin

EthnicRobin

Trading teens for ascencion
What caused you to take the blackpill what made you want to ascend ill go first

i used to really love this girl but we were friends and when i confessed my love she said shes not ready. IVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED UNTIL THEN
so i spent months on org until i finally made an account

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
bump

• +1
bump:feelswhy:

• +1
bump wtf

• +1
I started getting into redpill shit but it was clear to me that it was kinda retarded so I learned more about blackpill/looksmaxing

at that time I wasn’t backpilled really

When I got Snapchat I really became blackpilled becouse I started talking to girls and realized almost everything the blackpill said was true just not in the way I thought originally

I then was blackpilled by girls I know who I thought were innocent and shit but turned out to be emotionally damaged sluts even at 15yo when I looked deeper

I eventually realized that the blackpills fixation on looks is important but there are many other aspects of physiology that affect things and it’s only one (albeit very important) part.

I also realized how retarded most people are especially women. Especially when it comes to there own psychology and behavior it’s very easy to read them and manipulate them when you understand the blackpill.

My collage roommate who’s a slayer is not blackpilled but he understands this shit from bieng a badboy slayer from an early age and had lots of women because he knows how there phycology is and how ppl are affected by like childhood trauma ets…

He got with a legit Stacy even tho he’s a 5’7 with a pretty good face but not chad tier just cuz they would hangout and do mushrooms together

The more u try to understand the blackpill irl the more you will be able to apply it

Nobody is gonna be able to apply shit like “muh be low inhib bad boy” or “muh neggling” or “niechemax” whatever untill u see it irl then it will make perfect sense to you

Just like having sex I read lots of sex threads and if you follow them word for word u will be shit but if you follow your instincts while keeping the advice in the back of your head it will make sense and you will do well.