True Christian black tall brother, shows another mistake in quran.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold

May JESUS crush all antichrists like HE did satan under HIS feet and send demons and satan to Eternal Torment. oh it's happening Hahahaha.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
what do u think abt the ppl on tiktok claiming ortho but are basically neo-nazis
Used to despise them so fucking much. Antizionist muslim boot lickers. But now? Recently? I am starting to see the Jews as ungreatful talmudic bastards of satan.

Now... Israel the nation I support. It's secular and we are free to preach there np.

what do u think abt the ppl on tiktok claiming ortho but are basically neo-nazis
Orthodox aren't usually racist to you blacks, just Jews.

• +1
Many Orthodogs are fake Christians. They will even say

"Oh Christian Prince is a Prot we dont talk about him in this server it's not allowed. Only Orthodox is true Christian. Btw a muslim beat him many times in debates and he fakes debates with nobodies and lies. ya I lick muslim ass over Protestant Christians even tho my own Church doesn't evangelize or debate muslims."

• +1
are jews racist tho
they litterally propageded the whole bbc thing
they want to wipe out us white europeans. they lie about the Bible and spread lies about Christianity and they are behind immigration in europe. and prob worship molach. it's basically allowed in talmud with loopholes.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back