True Detective season 3 is so fucking boring

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Literally just a worse version of season 1. Can’t believe people say 3 is better than season 2, at least it feels distinct

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 14693, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Better than 2nd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Magical negro syndrome

I like season 2. I think that tall Chad sees that Rachel mccadams sent Colin ferrel nudes or some shit and all the characters die. Good shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
I like season 2. I think that tall Chad sees that Rachel mccadams sent Colin ferrel nudes or some shit and all the characters die. Good shit
Fr the ending was so good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Fr the ending was so good
I only watched it once I remember a scene where that dude found out Rachel mcadams sent Colin nudes. How did that scene play out again? I forgot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Because fukomawa or whatever that chink left

• Hmm...
I only watched it once I remember a scene where that dude found out Rachel mcadams sent Colin nudes. How did that scene play out again? I forgot
I don’t remember. Only tall dude I remember is Vince Vaughn

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Only the first season was good. Minus the sugary ending, but eh.

The rest are generic crime shows lacking even a third of the season one ideas. They're watchable, that's it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 20399
Only the first season was good. Minus the sugary ending, but eh.

The rest are generic crime shows lacking even a third of the season one ideas. They're watchable, that's it.
Season 1 ending was also great what u on about m8

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Didn't like it. I mean the very very last few minutes where Rust holds a flowery live-laugh-love speech, that went against the tone of the rest of the show.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Didn't like it. I mean the very very last few minutes where Rust holds a flowery live-laugh-love speech, that went against the tone of the rest of the show.
You missed the point lil guy

• +1
Maybe you'll explain it, I don't know.

Again, I'm not complaining about a few bad minutes in an otherwise good show.

Taylor kitsch is 5’11 💀
he has the ultimate jock pheno
taylor kitsch hot guy GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Vermilioncore
I changed my mind it was actually good

• +1
only season 1 was good because of a combination of good casting, acting, story, dialog, directing, and the narrower scope of the investigation. all the following seasons were outlandish and cringe filled with people and plot points and twists no one gives a shit about. does anyone give a single fuck about vince vaughn in anything he does? he's been playing the same character since dodgeball

• +1
Literally just a worse version of season 1. Can’t believe people say 3 is better than season 2, at least it feels distinct
never finished watching it, despite being in love with season 1

• +1
I preferred season 3 over season 2 because it went back to the roots. Season 2 would've worked better as a stand-alone tv show, instead of being a TD season. I wonder what season 4 is gonna be like.

• Hmm...
I agree, I didn't like that Rust turned into your average soyboy in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Mainstream
Make a parody of that show. Call it, Bullshit Detective. It's about a guy who thinks he's a detective because he spends most of his time on Rumble or the other most popular video streaming network in the world, Twitch.

I preferred season 3 over season 2 because it went back to the roots. Season 2 would've worked better as a stand-alone tv show, instead of being a TD season. I wonder what season 4 is gonna be like.
It’s an anthology show it’s supposed to be different each time

It’s an anthology show it’s supposed to be different each time
They can still make an anthology show while keeping the same premise, instead of trying to change it up. They realized their mistake with season 2, that's why season 3 went back to the roots. I believe season 4 will be similar.

just looked up season 3 and the main character is some ugly nigger i immediately lost interest

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Alt Number 3
i liked season 2 and always think about it when true detective is mentioned. s1 was objectively better tho

Season 2 was decent but too complicated.

Season 3 was extremly boring, fell asleep during it.