True Europeans don’t give a fuck about math

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Because it’s gay and was invented by sandniggers @noobs @wishIwasSalludon I suck at math

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, ey88 and noobs
cumskin didnt score well on his alg II test :eek::eek:cry me a white river cracka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, psychomandible, 3links2 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, grnad and noobs
Because it’s gay and was invented by sandniggers @noobs @wishIwasSalludon I suck at math
So true, I’m getting better at math thoughie

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Invented by high iq innovative whites but enforced by jews

• +1
Every other subject in school is so easy for me but I literally just can’t get through math, I hate it
I feel u man. Are you a history sperg aswell?

• +1
math is Indian Arab Psyop

• +1
What’s your favorite era? I’ve gotten into Victorian as of recently
Wow, Victorian is great yeah, the Belle Epoque in France was during the Victorian era iirc I love that. My favorite era right now is probably 1700s, seven years war specifically (recently watched Barry Lyndon)

Wow, Victorian is great yeah, the Belle Epoque in France was during the Victorian era iirc I love that. My favorite era right now is probably 1700s, seven years war specifically (recently watched Barry Lyndon)
Love it, I’m planning on buying a Zulu war 24th regiment of foot uniform soon for my birthday also my heritage 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇸🇪

Attachments

• 148b6f078e1cfa447071cecc22fe5ef9.jpeg
    148b6f078e1cfa447071cecc22fe5ef9.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6990.jpeg
    IMG_6990.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snaptik.app_7406791063370894625-1.mov
    3.4 MB
  • Love it
Love it, I’m planning on buying a Zulu war 24th regiment of foot uniform soon for my birthday also my heritage 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇸🇪
Mirin, I’ve done research into my family tree and legit both sides of my family come from Ireland, ended up digging deeper and found a bit of English, Scottish and Dutch in there too so that’s cool.

Mirin, I’ve done research into my family tree and legit both sides of my family come from Ireland, ended up digging deeper and found a bit of English, Scottish and Dutch in there too so that’s cool.
Ill copy and paste this from another comment I made on a thread but when it comes to my ancestors this is what I am.
Well lets see I am descended from Harold Godwinson King of England who died valiantly against the Norman scum, I am descended from a Holy Roman Emporer Louis IV. I am also descended from Kings, Dukes, and other noble titles of North Germany (Mecklenburg, Brunswick-Luneberg, Pomerania.) I am also descended from the Rurikids who founded the Rus which would go on to become the nations of Russia and Ukraine.

• Love it
Ill copy and paste this from another comment I made on a thread but when it comes to my ancestors this is what I am.
Well lets see I am descended from Harold Godwinson King of England who died valiantly against the Norman scum, I am descended from a Holy Roman Emporer Louis IV. I am also descended from Kings, Dukes, and other noble titles of North Germany (Mecklenburg, Brunswick-Luneberg, Pomerania.) I am also descended from the Rurikids who founded the Rus which would go on to become the nations of Russia and Ukraine.
I have very distant relation to Mary Queen of Scots iirc, nothing else very noble though aside from some Dutch painter

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledBodus
I have very distant relation to Mary Queen of Scots iirc, nothing else very noble though aside from some Dutch painter
You prolly got something but very cool love it, I follows you by the way I can possibly start a pm with ya! Do you have discord?

• +1
You prolly got something but very cool love it, I follows you by the way I can possibly start a pm with ya! Do you have discord?
Start a PM if you’d like, I only use discord for irl friends unfortunately so I don’t add anybody on it