True faggots (men who feel zero attraction to women) should just rope

JaceyJace90

JaceyJace90

Iron
As far as who you have sex with, I could care less. your business is your own, sure the thought of fucking another dude is revolting but again it's nobodies business.

but if you feel absolutely zero attraction towards women you should just stop existing. gay marriage is just queers coping= its their pitiful attempt in trying to emulate straight men but deep down they know it will never be as good compared to marrying a woman

real men and real women (not trans) are different on so many levels, and being able to achieve a harmonious chemistry; equilibrium with a woman is such a rewarding feeling ever, and fags will never be able to feel that.

they resent their faulty wiring so badly they feel the need to parade their gay shit for an entire month, trying their best to convince us that they are content with their fag wiring when deep down they wish they had proper mammalian attraction

plus some of their argumentation is utterly shite- they always point out to animals engaging in gay shit, but animals have ***very little*** to no sexual dimorphism, so in other words male raccoons like like female ones, rabbits, squirrels etc they all looks the same. the ones that do have sexual dimorphism again isnt all that significant- a male lion really is just a female one with longer hair and a bit more muscle, they still look tremendously similar. so in many cases animals engaging in fag sex are probably just unknowingly participating, they probably think its a female with its accidentally a male. Humans on the other hand have extreme sexual dimorphism, down to our facial bone structure unlike most animals.

ps- try not to be Pavlovian by accusing me of being a closet homo- its boring a underwhelming :)

• WTF
Reactions: Acion
tdlr
?

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
being gay is cope is debunked

Congratulations. Have a cookie 🍪

I would fuck a LTB with body but no LTR

• +1
Reactions: ey88