Brutal asf.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ElTruecel
@Pietrosiek

right mogs left looks like a deformed orc suifuel for gymcels tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
on opposite day
nah keep coping bhai, guys like the gymcel roided so hard because they think that women will like them like a big stressed to death ogre.
the nigger has way more appeal (no homo) and could have bbc halo from retarded foids that think like that
I had a gym teacher in his 25's that was super roided and his gf looked like a 40 year old infertile bitch
brutal to see that a guy who is literally the size of your leg would fuck girls before you

nah keep coping bhai, guys like the gymcel roided so hard because they think that women will like them like a big stressed to death ogre.
the nigger has way more appeal (no homo) and could have bbc halo from retarded foids that think like that
I had a gym teacher in his 25's that was super roided and his gf looked like a 40 year old infertile bitch
brutal to see that a guy who is literally the size of your leg would fuck girls before you
lmao the cope is strong faggot, the white dude frame mogs him and still has a way better face.

lmao the cope is strong faggot, the white dude frame mogs him and still has a way better face.
he looks ltn plus the height difference isnt so great
and the gymcel cant even use his dick
it doesnt really matter if the black guy is ugly, most of niggers are and they are seen as less ugly than ugly whites
ugly nigger > ugly white (for foids and again not faggot)
htn white > htn nigger
but in this case the nigger is way better looking than the subhuman walking steroid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221-013442_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221-013442_Chrome.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240221-013535_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221-013535_Chrome.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
he looks ltn plus the height difference isnt so great
and the gymcel cant even use his dick
it doesnt really matter if the black guy is ugly, most of niggers are and they are seen as less ugly than ugly whites
ugly nigger > ugly white (for foids and again not faggot)
htn white > htn nigger
but in this case the nigger is way better looking than the subhuman walking steroid
ltn, lmao u can't rate faggot. The white dude is way better looking u obviously just have a bias towards people who go to the gym u useless fucking nigger kYS

ltn, lmao u can't rate faggot. The white dude is way better looking u obviously just have a bias towards people who go to the gym u useless fucking nigger kYS
you know he is no way better looking

he for sure is, and anyone would agree.
your opinion and other users doesnt really care its what a foid would choose, she obviously would choose the black guy.
even if she is retarded she wont choose the gymcel because she couldnt have sex with him jfl
plus that level of roiding looks horrendous and that no foid under 25 would choose him because he looks 40+ jfl due to gym and roid stress
keep coping retarded faggot

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
your opinion and other users doesnt really care its what a foid would choose, she obviously would choose the black guy.
even if she is retarded she wont choose the gymcel because she couldnt have sex with him jfl
plus that level of roiding looks horrendous and that no foid under 25 would choose him because he looks 40+ jfl due to gym and roid stress
keep coping retarded faggot
LMAO FUCKING RETARD, i say a guy with a gymcel body mogs and you post an irelevent comparasion betwene a model and a bodybuilder like it has anny releevance, please actually kys idiot. Also i know ur a pathetic subhuman coping for people who go to gym "couldn't have sex with him" lmao how sad do you have to be?

LMAO FUCKING RETARD, i say a guy with a gymcel body mogs and you post an irelevent comparasion betwene a model and a bodybuilder like it has anny releevance, please actually kys idiot. Also i know ur a pathetic subhuman coping for people who go to gym "couldn't have sex with him" lmao how sad do you have to be?
i compared a model that is recognized for his facial beauty (that has a frameless body) to a world class bodybuilder (that has an ugly face)
i knew that you were going to say that i just put the photos to prove that any physique that isnt obese is way better than that level of roiding so face is what decides the mog, the nigger mogged that gymcel who wil die in the next 5 years from roiding trying to get an old ugly used pussy.
irl any girl under 30 would choose the nigger 100%. again because the other guy looks old as fuck due to stress
try answering the text you retard maybe you could cope for a little longer

i compared a model that is recognized for his facial beauty (that has a frameless body) to a world class bodybuilder (that has an ugly face)
i knew that you were going to say that i just put the photos to prove that any physique that isnt obese is way better than that level of roiding so face is what decides the mog, the nigger mogged that gymcel who wil die in the next 5 years from roiding trying to get an old ugly used pussy.
irl any girl under 30 would choose the nigger 100%. again because the other guy looks old as fuck due to stress
try answering the text you retard maybe you could cope for a little longer
"cope" there's no cope facially the gymbro looks better and no amount of coping will change that blud. no women under 30 would pick the big nosed nigger that's just ur cope and fanasty that u want to happen, it has no basis in reality.

"cope" there's no cope facially the gymbro looks better and no amount of coping will change that blud. no women under 30 would pick the big nosed nigger that's just ur cope and fanasty that u want to happen, it has no basis in reality.
fr?
im going to make it simple and if you are going to say the same gay shit dont answer
Gymcel = looks 40 years old so no girl in earth under 40 would even look at him
his face is ugly because he has all super stress traits like wrinkles and dark undereyes plus he doesnt have good features too so he is either subhuman or low ltn for jbs appeal, he also is infertile and cant use his dick.
Nigger = natural and appealing frame, looms way younger than the gymcel amd way better, he has a wide smile and for a nigger he looks good prolly mtn on nigger psl.
the main things that leads to the nigger mogging are:
youthful appeareance
the gymcel has horrendous ogre physique
bbc halo for foids
keep coping bhai you literally dont have any argument or thing to say than insults and your incel rage jfl

fr?
im going to make it simple and if you are going to say the same gay shit dont answer
Gymcel = looks 40 years old so no girl in earth under 40 would even look at him
his face is ugly because he has all super stress traits like wrinkles and dark undereyes plus he doesnt have good features too so he is either subhuman or low ltn for jbs appeal, he also is infertile and cant use his dick.
Nigger = natural and appealing frame, looms way younger than the gymcel amd way better, he has a wide smile and for a nigger he looks good prolly mtn on nigger psl.
the main things that leads to the nigger mogging are:
youthful appeareance
the gymcel has horrendous ogre physique
bbc halo for foids
keep coping bhai you literally dont have any argument or thing to say than insults and your incel rage jfl
funniest shit i've ever read in my life, u say i have no argument and ur is "smile and bbc" lmao bluepilled cuck faggot

funniest shit i've ever read in my life, u say i have no argument and ur is "smile and bbc" lmao bluepilled cuck faggot
at least bbc is something real that foids use. your retarded indian thoughts are just fantasy

at least bbc is something real that foids use. your retarded indian thoughts are just fantasy
face analsis is indian thoughts, won u learn something new everyday

@whitegymmax Brazilian bodybuilders even here lol

This is Fabiogiga, gymcel from Brazil

@whitegymmax ah, does he regularly frame mog people like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
@whitegymmax ah, does he regularly frame mog people like this?
bro this guy is a bodybuilder, obviously he will framemogg 99% of the guys

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Framemogging usually is negligible unless its super contrasted, unless you have your shirt off then imma win