True NCT eyes look sad

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
You can tell if you have true NCT if your eyes look sad; if it doesnt then its probably neutral canthal with dense lashes hiding your exocanthion and droopy lower eyelid. I had a friend with true NCT and he looked like hed been tortured as a child, I on the other hand look sleepy and unhinged not sad and when I curl my lashes I can actually observe a very slight positive tilt (basically neutral in effect though)

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, ElTruecel, Jasonfedele.is_god and 1 other person
You can tell if you have true NCT if your eyes look sad; if it doesnt then its probably neutral canthal with dense lashes hiding your exocanthion and droopy lower eyelid. I had a friend with true NCT and he looked like hed been tortured as a child, I on the other hand look sleepy and unhinged not sad and when I curl my lashes I can actually observe a very slight positive tilt (basically neutral in effect though)
Curl lashes and send pic but not looking down

Curl lashes and send pic but not looking down
I dont have eyelash curler my eyes are v hooded meaning curling with fingers lasts like 5 seconds and im only buying that shit after I lean down. I aint going to foids house even if they call me in taxi the thought of fucking with flabs on my stomach is repulsive. Same reason I havent bough contacts or gotten chemical peels yet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 19968
It's a good thing. Females will come to hug you outta nowhere.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Nick.Harte
sampaku eyes make them wanna fuck
Hug + Sucking mah dick + Fucking me to make me feel better mogs.You get both milfs + youn jbs if you're sad. Don't you like to suck mommy's tits?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You perfectly described me with the long lashes and droopy lower eyelid. I have pct but they look bad because of these things. What can I do to fix?

You perfectly described me with the long lashes and droopy lower eyelid. I have pct but they look bad because of these things. What can I do to fix?
Droopy lower eyelid is ptosis