True Rate Me System for Foids.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
~~~~~~~~~

I say that for rating foids in the rating section of this forum, rather than just saying 7/10, or just 'would bang her', why not just rate them as TRM(True Rate Me).

Tbh, I just went through the True Rate Me scale and it's wonderful ngl, heavily detailed and accurate. I compared it to the standard IRL scale of women and the difference is huge.

This :

LDPF5Ay.png

VS this :

YlBCdhMToCAEO0FAof1jQvdjbcWVAzO_Dmlt1Yo7z9g.jpg

As you can see, the True rate me (TRM) scale is much better than the IRL one.

So ...

The way we use "PSL" for giving guys ratings here, we should use the term "TRM" whenever there is a NOT OP post of rating a specific female.

What do you guys say? Should this be the new version for rating them accurately. Let me know your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and needsolution
Pretty good scale OP

Do for males too

Like from me

• +1
Reactions: john2
Pretty good scale OP

Do for males too

Like from me
For males there already is a PSL scale.

I made this post because there wasn't a fixed and reliable scale for women yet till now. So I just decided how about we use the TRM scale for rating women on this forum. It's good for contextual references too, if you think about it.

The girls at 9 mogs 9.5 (less Adriana Lima of course) so I don't know if is accurate at all.

Men have different taste in foids. For example, everyone wants to fuck foids from rating section's sticked thread, but I can give you photos of just insanely beautiful foids FOR ME and I dont really care about those popular GODDESES that you guys want to fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
~~~~~~~~~

I say that for rating foids in the rating section of this forum, rather than just saying 7/10, or just 'would bang her', why not just rate them as TRM(True Rate Me).

Tbh, I just went through the True Rate Me scale and it's wonderful ngl, heavily detailed and accurate. I compared it to the standard IRL scale of women and the difference is huge.

This :

LDPF5Ay.png

VS this :

YlBCdhMToCAEO0FAof1jQvdjbcWVAzO_Dmlt1Yo7z9g.jpg

As you can see, the True rate me (TRM) scale is much better than the IRL one.

So ...

The way we use "PSL" for giving guys ratings here, we should use the term "TRM" whenever there is a NOT OP post of rating a specific female.

What do you guys say? Should this be the new version for rating them accurately. Let me know your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~
Just take the true rate me from reddit bro, they have one for males too

Too many ethnics rated 7+

Just take the true rate me from reddit bro, they have one for males too
wHdUBtX.jpg

This scale is out of 10, plus it considers gl people of every race to be equivalent to a 9.5. The actual PSL scale is much better and accurate than this. This is why I am not considering this one. What else can you suggest me?

wHdUBtX.jpg

This scale is out of 10, plus it considers gl people of every race to be equivalent to a 9.5. The actual PSL scale is much better and accurate than this. This is why I am not considering this one. What else can you suggest me?
Well the asian and black looks very good imo. Its meek nigga
Well the asian and black looks very good imo. Its meek nigga
But no, i dont know any other rating site

Rating scales are stupid to the point of frustrating. Would/wouldn't bang is all that counts. ALL THAT COUNTS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and LowTierNormie
1-7 scale is more than enough

1 is deformed
2 is ugly but not that much
3 is below average
4 is average
5 is above average
6 is very good looking
7 is the epitome of beauty

PSL scale is just for percentiles. Every point is one standard deviation hence why it's 0-8

JFL at them putting Freida Pinto above Shanina Shiak.

Anisha Ambrose ,Nina Davaluri and Say Mitchell should be lower.

They should have included Megan Ewing and Daniela Pestova.