TRUE RATE PLZ

staxk

staxk

Iron
be honest I’m Atleast htn, and any advice on how to fix recessed chin (dont mind the autist stare)
IMG 0290

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, fluffy and CoreSchizo
Ltn without acne high mtn

• +1
Reactions: h111, Bloatcel_Ale and CoreSchizo
Mtn fix acne and get a new haircut

• +1
Reactions: h111 and CoreSchizo
Htn ?
How are u Htn ?

Id say low mtn in this pic

• +1
Reactions: notmog98, 6ft4majesticincel, h111 and 2 others
Mtn, get rid of your pizza face. I’m fat and Cheetos everyday yet I don’t as much as you buddy. You’re talking to a future actual htn rn unlike you delusional ass. Chad lite w surgery, I’ll get a nose job and a jaw implant. Mmm- yeah that sounds great height doesn’t matter btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and CoreSchizo
Mtn, get rid of your pizza face. I’m fat and eat Cheetos everyday yet I don’t have as much as you buddy. You’re talking to a future actual htn rn unlike you delusional ass. Chad lite w surgery, I’ll get a nose job and a jaw implant. Mmm- yeah that sounds great height doesn’t matter bt

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Can’t even edit comments smh, shit site.

• +1
Mtn, get rid of your pizza face. I’m fat and Cheetos everyday yet I don’t as much as you buddy. You’re talking to a future actual htn rn unlike you delusional ass. Chad lite w surgery, I’ll get a nose job and a jaw implant. Mmm- yeah that sounds great height doesn’t matter btw
LMAO, we kinda look similar bro

• +1
Me and my friend measured all of your ratios by hand and calculated your facial harmony score, which came out to be 48%, placing you in the high LTN category.

Key Features:

• Eye Separation Ratio (46.5): Slightly deviates from the ideal range (45-48), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Facial Thirds (37%, 30%, 33%): The upper third is slightly longer than the ideal ratio (31%, 33%, 36%), leading to a significant point deduction.
  • Canthal Tilt (7.4°): Falls within the ideal range (4-8.5°), positively contributing to the score.
  • FWHR (1.72): Deviates from the ideal range (1.9-2.1), resulting in a moderate point deduction.
  • Jaw Frontal Angle (87°): Within the ideal range (84-95°), supporting facial harmony.
  • Cheekbone High Setness (88%): Aligns well with the ideal range (81-100%), adding positively to the profile.
  • Total FWHR (1.54): Outside the ideal range (1.33-1.38), leading to a noticeable point deduction.
  • Bigonial Width (84%): Slightly below the ideal range (85-95%), impacting the overall score.
  • Chin to Philtrum Ratio (1.57): Significantly below the ideal range (2-2.55), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Neck Width (79%): Considerably below the ideal range (90-100%), contributing to a lower score.
  • Mouth Width to Nose Width Ratio (1.25): Outside the ideal range (1.38-1.55), resulting in a noticeable point deduction.
  • Midface Ratio (0.88): Below the ideal range (0.93-1.05), leading to a moderate point deduction.
  • Eyebrow Setness (0.22): Aligns well with the ideal range (0-0.65%), positively contributing to the profile.
  • Eye Spacing (1.35): Deviates significantly from the ideal range (0.93-1.04), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Eye Aspect Ratio (3.2): Falls within the ideal range (3-4), supporting the overall score.
  • Lower Lip to Upper Lip Ratio (1.33): Slightly below the ideal range (1.4-2), resulting in a moderate point deduction.
  • Eyebrow Tilt (10°): Aligns well with the ideal range (5-13°), positively contributing to the score.
  • Bitemporal Width (97%): Slightly above the ideal range (84-95%), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Lower Third Proportion (31.5%): Aligns well with the ideal range (30.6-34%), supporting facial harmony.
  • Lip Vermillion Border Fullness (Overly Full): Considered unideal, resulting in a full point deduction.
Conclusion: While features like your canthal tilt, cheekbone high setness, and eyebrow tilt contribute positively, deviations in areas such as the chin to philtrum ratio, bigonial width, and neck width impact your overall facial harmony. These discrepancies make you a LTN bhai.

Some pictures of your measurements:

Jawfron
Midff2
Canth
Faical2
Ipd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: runabsezx, plutomadruga, YungTrappa and 3 others
Me and my friend measured all of your ratios by hand and calculated your facial harmony score, which came out to be 48%, placing you in the high LTN category.

Key Features:

• Eye Separation Ratio (46.5): Slightly deviates from the ideal range (45-48), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Facial Thirds (37%, 30%, 33%): The upper third is slightly longer than the ideal ratio (31%, 33%, 36%), leading to a significant point deduction.
  • Canthal Tilt (7.4°): Falls within the ideal range (4-8.5°), positively contributing to the score.
  • FWHR (1.72): Deviates from the ideal range (1.9-2.1), resulting in a moderate point deduction.
  • Jaw Frontal Angle (87°): Within the ideal range (84-95°), supporting facial harmony.
  • Cheekbone High Setness (88%): Aligns well with the ideal range (81-100%), adding positively to the profile.
  • Total FWHR (1.54): Outside the ideal range (1.33-1.38), leading to a noticeable point deduction.
  • Bigonial Width (84%): Slightly below the ideal range (85-95%), impacting the overall score.
  • Chin to Philtrum Ratio (1.57): Significantly below the ideal range (2-2.55), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Neck Width (79%): Considerably below the ideal range (90-100%), contributing to a lower score.
  • Mouth Width to Nose Width Ratio (1.25): Outside the ideal range (1.38-1.55), resulting in a noticeable point deduction.
  • Midface Ratio (0.88): Below the ideal range (0.93-1.05), leading to a moderate point deduction.
  • Eyebrow Setness (0.22): Aligns well with the ideal range (0-0.65%), positively contributing to the profile.
  • Eye Spacing (1.35): Deviates significantly from the ideal range (0.93-1.04), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Eye Aspect Ratio (3.2): Falls within the ideal range (3-4), supporting the overall score.
  • Lower Lip to Upper Lip Ratio (1.33): Slightly below the ideal range (1.4-2), resulting in a moderate point deduction.
  • Eyebrow Tilt (10°): Aligns well with the ideal range (5-13°), positively contributing to the score.
  • Bitemporal Width (97%): Slightly above the ideal range (84-95%), resulting in a full point deduction.
  • Lower Third Proportion (31.5%): Aligns well with the ideal range (30.6-34%), supporting facial harmony.
  • Lip Vermillion Border Fullness (Overly Full): Considered unideal, resulting in a full point deduction.
Conclusion: While features like your canthal tilt, cheekbone high setness, and eyebrow tilt contribute positively, deviations in areas such as the chin to philtrum ratio, bigonial width, and neck width impact your overall facial harmony. These discrepancies make you a LTN bhai.

View attachment 3099384View attachment 3099385View attachment 3099386View attachment 3099387View attachment 3099388
Nah bru if I knew someone was bouta measure my harmony I woulda used a better pic 😭😭 also how I get point reduction for 46.5 esr also is my fwhr long or compact

Key Features:

View attachment 3099384View attachment 3099385View attachment 3099386View attachment 3099387View attachment 3099388
Yo coreschizo I just made a new post with better pics u think you can rate them for me please ? 🙏

Yo coreschizo I just made a new post with better pics u think you can rate them for me please ? 🙏
Nah this took me and my friend 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: staxk
Nah bru if I knew someone was bouta measure my harmony I woulda used a better pic 😭😭 also how I get point reduction for 46.5 esr also is my fwhr long or compact
Your fwhr is too long

Key Features:

@GabachoCopium @darktriadprince

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Fr bro should like redo that shit with a different picture
You ungrateful son of a bitch people charge $40 to do that on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
must’ve taken a while to measure it all
Yeah, it took me 30 minutes with my friend. We used a math AI, gave it every single facial ratio along with the ideal ratio, and set a deviation of 7 for every 0.1 difference from the ideal. For example, 48.1 instead of 48 would be 28/35. Then, we fed it the PSL scale and instructed it to convert the calculations into harmony percentages. After that, we input his ratios into the AI.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and GabachoCopium
Yeah and u did it for free so imma ask again plus u seemed like a nice dude I just want a true rating with a pic that doesn’t got lens distortion
I checked the other pics still a high LTN bhai

Yeah, it took me 30 minutes with my friend. We used a math AI, gave it every single facial ratio along with the ideal ratio, and set a deviation of 7 for every 0.1 difference from the ideal. For example, 48.1 instead of 48 would be 28/35. Then, we fed it the PSL scale and instructed it to convert the calculations into harmony percentages. After that, we input his ratios into the AI

Yeah, it took me 30 minutes with my friend. We used a math AI, gave it every single facial ratio along with the ideal ratio, and set a deviation of 7 for every 0.1 difference from the ideal. For example, 48.1 instead of 48 would be 28/35. Then, we fed it the PSL scale and instructed it to convert the calculations into harmony percentages. After that, we input his ratios into the AI.
Why do something just to complain

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and CoreSchizo

Key Features:

Nigga got ltn :lul: cruel.. so cruel..

• +1

Key Features:

mirin. what program did you use?

Key Features:

Lens distortion probably ruined all ratios

• +1
Reactions: boneking772
Fuck it I’ll round up to mtn plus im 188 so that’s basically chad in mumbai
i’ve never seen someone cope so hard :lul::lul:

Low MTN,
With proper skincare and growing your hair out, you have High MTN potential.