Reactions: NateJacobs and Gengar
Xangsane tier thread.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and rooman
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and rooman
Yes bhai. How are you?
doing good bro, we had so many users on here saying you roped which had me concerned, glad to have you back, bhai

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
doing good bro, we had so many users on here saying you roped which had me concerned, glad to have you back, bhai
What this episode has shown me is that there’s people who care about my well-being on here. That’s much appreciated. 🥹

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, zura, 5.5psl and 3 others
Yea I have. Plenty of times. To the point I got sick of em haha. You never had it?
No, I haven't, but looks delicious so I would like to try

• +1
What this episode has shown me is that there’s people who care about my well-being on here. That’s much appreciated. 🥹
Of course we care about you. Has the school started yet? This time don't drop out

• Love it
No, I haven't, but looks delicious so I would like to try
It’s basically fries on the bottom with meat on top (you can choose from chicken, lamb, maybe beef too). Then it’s layered with two slices of cheese. Salad is optional. People either use garlic sauce or sambal (Indonesian chilli sauce). I prefer to use tons of garlic sauce, that’s what really makes the difference. Sometimes the kapsalon can be good, but often it isn’t. And it varies from snackbar to snackbar. I personally eat it without salad. Oh and you should always have a cold drink with it. I think the combination of the oil (from the fries and meat) as well as the sauce makes you crave soda. Whenever there’s kapsalon and no cold drink, it feels incomplete.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Of course we care about you. Has the school started yet? This time don't drop out
Thanks bhai. That makes one of us. 🥹 And no, I’m still enjoying my summer break actually. There’s like a month and a half left before I have to go. I have really let myself go this past year and a half because I am chubby now. Once school begins I’ll walk there everyday and back and incorporate a diet in my life to lose weight. I need to lose at least 20 kg. I’m 80+ kg and I look fat to the point I have people asking me if I’m pregnant (South Asian fat storing genetics are awful).

• +1
Thanks bhai. That makes one of us. 🥹 And no, I’m still enjoying my summer break actually. There’s like a month and a half left before I have to go. I have really let myself go this past year and a half because I am chubby now. Once school begins I’ll walk there everyday and back and incorporate a diet in my life to lose weight. I need to lose at least 20 kg. I’m 80+ kg and I look fat to the point I have people asking me if I’m pregnant (South Asian fat storing genetics are awful).
No worries. Things go well. School is about education, not about picking up girls (tho I'm sure you succeed in latter too)

• +1
No worries. Things go well. School is about education, not about picking up girls (tho I'm sure you succeed in latter too)
I agree, college is about education. That’s partially why I picked STEM as there virtually no women there. I can’t pick up women though because I’m ugly.

• +1
I agree, college is about education. That’s partially why I picked STEM as there virtually no women there. I can’t pick up women though because I’m ugly.
Nah you are good, no worries

It’s basically fries on the bottom with meat on top (you can choose from chicken, lamb, maybe beef too). Then it’s layered with two slices of cheese. Salad is optional. People either use garlic sauce or sambal (Indonesian chilli sauce). I prefer to use tons of garlic sauce, that’s what really makes the difference. Sometimes the kapsalon can be good, but often it isn’t. And it varies from snackbar to snackbar. I personally eat it without salad. Oh and you should always have a cold drink with it. I think the combination of the oil (from the fries and meat) as well as the sauce makes you crave soda. Whenever there’s kapsalon and no cold drink, it feels incomplete.
I don't like to drink with food. Only water. I like coffee, tea and beer but with food only water

I don't like to drink with food. Only water. I like coffee, tea and beer but with food only water
Oh that’s interesting. You’d be the first person to not want that, I think. I always crave soda whenever I eat junk food (fries, burgers).

• +1
Oh that’s interesting. You’d be the first person to not want that, I think. I always crave soda whenever I eat junk food (fries, burgers).
Water doesn't mask the food's taste. I want to enjoy the food as it is. Coffee, tea, and beer are good, but not at the same time as food. Haven't drank sodas in years, used to drink a lot of soda long time ago

• +1
Water doesn't mask the food's taste. I want to enjoy the food as it is. Coffee, tea, and beer are good, but not at the same time as food. Haven't drank sodas in years, used to drink a lot of soda long time ago
I rarely drink water myself. I find soda hard to quit. Sugar is more addictive to me than nicotine is, for some reason.

• +1