Truecel confesses love to female best friend

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Gargantuan, vampmaxxer and 14 others
Brutal watch, no clue what the thought process behind the final statement was jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, buflek, Chadeep and 4 others
this is a obese man not a truecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noobs, blknswag, Tallooksmaxxer and 9 others
She would have said yes if he was white

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, Tallooksmaxxer, Chadeep and 9 others

Both invisible to women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Latinolooksmaxxer
Brutal watch, no clue what the thought process behind the final statement was jfl
why the hell is this guy talking about eating a girl out when he fucking got rejected by her
this shit is so fucking awkward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, shia.jihadist, Tallooksmaxxer and 10 others
If there's one thing I've learnt with girls, unless the girl is previously giving heavy IOIs to your Chad ass, you should let it simmer with the girl.
Never out right ever tell a girl you like her.
Don't ever make it a black and white scenario, leave it in the grey.
Bring it to the right side by teasing her etc, without her looking at you as a friend, for which you must be serious rather than a jester.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, JohnDoe, Darkeningstar and 5 others
If there's one thing I've learnt with girls, unless the girl is previously giving heavy IOIs to your Chad ass, you should let it simmer with the girl.
Bring it to the right side by teasing her etc, without her looking at you as a friend, for which you must be serious rather than a jester.
Wholeheartedly agree, especially on the simmer part. Had he played his cards right, softmaxxed and lost weight, there would have been a moment where she gets dumped and he could swoop in opportunistically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, shia.jihadist, Chadeep and 4 others
a truecel is who is doomed when a fat man can always lose weight and maybe look better
i cant say he is a truecel unless he lose weight
Hey man I've seen you about for years now. I got a question to ask you.
You say u don't want to softmaxx but it only takes 10mins everyday to do bro.

Just cut your beard and wash your face with a cleanser, moisturiser then sunscreen.

Do that every morning for 5mins and everynight.

Just try it, over time it will become a habit and you will no longer think about it.
If anything it will only take up 10mins of your day. You've got nothing to lose but everything to gain.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and deepfuckingvalue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Entschuldigung, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and deepfuckingvalue
bumpity bump bump

Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, spark, JohnDoe and 1 other person
she's barely average

how can one even have a crush on her...

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Latinolooksmaxxer, shia.jihadist and 5 others
why the hell is this guy talking about eating a girl out when he fucking got rejected by her
this shit is so fucking awkward
Probably edited, director asked him to talk about something related to that like what he likes to do on a date and so on or even the convo subject drifted towards it

or he was tryna say hes not a virgin/instinctually activate her pre selection bias ("see you dont want to have sex with me but other girls do, your loss bitch")

Still fucking brootal seeing ethnic ltb reject ethnic ltn its jover

she's barely average

how can one even have a crush on her
what 0 pussy does to a mf

Truecels/semicels befriend foids thinking it will happen like romantic comedies "from friends to lovers"

But most if not all foids arent dumb they know the guy wants them and they keep him around for ego validation since their smv isnt high and they dont get as much validation from guys as htbs and stacylites do

This was the best looking foid he could get for that kind of arrangement - hopecel vs weak mtb looking for a narcy supply

In brazil we call these type of guys Miqueias

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Moggkrates, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Never even began for him, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Blackpill saves you from a lot of embarrassment.

• +1
  • JFL
That eating out part made me cage lmao.

• JFL
never never i mean never have a best friend female
u can hang out with them in a group but never hang out with them 1 on 1 u will get feelings for her
unless u are htn minimum its pointless trust me i learnt this the hard way

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
So fucking over for him. The next day when he woke up he realized someone had pissed on his bedroom door.

• JFL
Just spin more plates

Success makes a guy instantly more attractive (water) including success in the dating market

thats why chad being promiscuous as fuck doesnt decrease his SMV if anything it increases it ppl praise and call him 'slayer' and shit even foids like it

• +1
Reactions: watah, Sprinkles and Darkeningstar
never never i mean never have a best friend female
u can hang out with them in a group but never hang out with them 1 on 1 u will get feelings for her
unless u are htn minimum its pointless trust me i learnt this the hard way
I have female friends that I keep around for ego validation so I dont care about LTRing any of them

Ofc I mog their weak mtb asses to mars and back and dont care for the social clout that relationships get you anymore

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Bro looks like he has Doritos for lunch :feelswhy:

• JFL
I can never understand being friends with a woman you know is rimming another mans anus and swallowing his cum if you like her, most bizarre shit in the fucking world.

Actually insanely cucked.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Sprinkles, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
So fucking brutal
This used to be me at 16

• JFL
He's fat

• +1
I can never understand being friends with a woman you know is rimming another mans anus and swallowing his cum if you like her, most bizarre shit in the fucking world.

Actually insanely cucked.
Brainwashed by movies and tv shows

not only obese hes norwooding, brown, nearsighted, unathletic and has low social intelligence

and got friendzoned by a weak mtb femlet

if he isnt capping and scored before with some random ltb despite being a non-virgin he's still most likely a giga-rotter

Last edited:
it seems to be a game, they were reading questions from cards

I think if you can choose not to answer the question but then you'll have to drink a shot of booze (like she did when she didnt rate his looks)

If he lost weight and looksmaxxed, he unironically mogs her.

• +1
  • +1
VILLAIN ARC RIGHT NOW PLZ

• JFL
i dont have sympathy for this guy. bro atleast lose the damn fucking weight its not like you need to get bimax.

• +1
how can someone that physically revolting not try and improve his looks. is he really that genetically shit, that he can't lose weight or find someway to get all that nasty ingrown pube all along his head cleaned up? that is truly bottom 1 percent genetics.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Latinolooksmaxxer
how can someone that physically revolting not try and improve his looks. is he really that genetically shit, that he can't lose weight or find someway to get all that nasty ingrown pube all along his head cleaned up? that is truly bottom 1 percent genetics.
college, career and cultural industry distractions probably (cinema and tv/streaming shows, music, vidya, hobbies and so on)

Last edited:
at least she didn't lie about attractiveness and just took a shot
average girl would've rejected him then said he was a solid 7/10
"i just dont view you that way, but you're cute"

shes an asian foid asian foids are brootally honest when they dont like someone

i dont have sympathy for this guy. bro atleast lose the damn fucking weight its not like you need to get bimax.
BUT HE IS NICE AND HE HAS A JOB.

BRUTALPILLZ

• +1
y he js started talking about eating a girl out
it seems to be a game, they were reading questions from cards

I think you can choose not to answer the question but then you'll have to drink a shot of booze (like she did when she didnt rate his looks)

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer

issue is those kinds of foids are slimy and crafty, they know the guy likes them and they wanna keep him around as a simp for ego validation and to keep reaping the favours their little beta servants provide

so when they suspects the guy is realizing she wont let him smesh they amp up being all bubbly and flirty with him to get him back into simp territory; and when he does they keep playing for a bit but then get flaky, reject him preemptively - especially talking about some guy she's banging or wants to bang - and so keep him in the hopecel hamster wheel

classic bait and switch strategy, thats how they manage to keep the bullshit going for so long

Cherry on top is bitch saying in the video she knew he liked her but then go on shaming him right after that calling it 'extra weird' to gaslight all the blame onto the fattie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
issue is those kinds of foids are slimy and crafty, they know the guy likes them and they keep him around as a simp for ego validation

so when she suspects the guy is realizing she wont let him smesh she amps up being all bubbly and flirty with him to get him back into simp territory; and when he does they keep playing for a bit but then get flaky, reject him preemptively - especially talking about some guy she's banging or wants to bang - and so keep him in the hopecel hamster wheel

classical bait and switch strategy. thats how they manage to keep the bullshit going on for so long
Where did I say that the dude should be in the simp territory in the first place.
If you are serious and tease her here and there, then she’ll respect you to the point you won’t even be in the simp category in the first place.
Here is a good example of what I’m talking about:

He made this whore fold under pressure. You gotta truly be low inhib, and know how to give good eye contact
But tbh just find a non-whore who you can marry

Note, he didn’t go out of his way to be sexual with her. He let her come to him
All women would eventually come to a guy, if the guy seems nonchalant/chill

You’re right about all of this though, but friendzoning normally happens with the jester.
I’ve had the ability to attract HTBs and Stacylite with my words (they weren’t into me before that, so :blackpill: is not end all be all). I am a deformed LTN btw

Last edited:
  • +1
so when they suspects the guy is realizing she wont let him smesh they amp up being all bubbly and flirty with him to get him back into simp territory; and when he does they keep playing for a bit but then get flaky, reject him preemptively - especially talking about some guy she's banging or wants to bang - and so keep him in the hopecel hamster wheel

classic bait and switch strategy, thats how they manage to keep the bullshit going for so long

Imho best course of action is the very moment bitch pulls that bait and switch stunt you go cold turkey on her ass and move your focus, energy and time onto something else

treat it as a rejection and funnel the frustration and self-consciousness that female rejection often provides into improving yourself so you can get a decent hookup instead of simping for her mediocre mtb ass

Where did I say that the dude should be in the simp territory in the first place.
you said 'unless they give you ioi you let it simmer'

thats what they do, they give iois to the guy to keep him attached. of course theyre all fake, but hopecel gets tricked; thats why i said after a bait and switch of iois he should ditch their asses no matter if they go after him with more iois - unless they are explicit surefire flirting "lets make out right now"

btw jfl at the guy in the video he mortal kombat fatality-tier mogs the guy in OP's video

• JFL
Reactions: greycel