Truecel dream

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I was asleep and had a dream a girl texted me. I look on my phone and it’s a message asking me to come out and visit her.

I then thought “hey wait. Girls don’t speak to me, wtf?”

Then I realised in my dream that I was dreaming and woke up.

So brutally over, even in my dreams I can’t get girls

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 18244 and 8 others
today i dreamed my city was attacked by enemy bombers
Some kind of war scenario.
We needed to escape the chaos of the city.
Sky crappers going down, burning buildings etc
Kinda way over the top
was pretty cool

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
are you any more truecel than me, bro?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I had a dream tonight that my Asian friend approached a white girl and she freaked out and told him to get the fuck away.

Then I tried to give him a talk about how cold approach is dead, he started turning on me and trying to make out with me.

That's when I woke up. (This is true btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and FailedNormieManlet
I had a dream tonight that my Asian friend approached a white girl and she freaked out and told him to get the fuck away.

Then I tried to give him a talk about how cold approach is dead, he started turning on me and trying to make out with me.

That's when I woke up. (This is true btw)
Is cold approach dead in your opinion srs? What's the alternative aside from OLD?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16501
Is cold approach dead in your opinion srs? What's the alternative aside from OLD?
I honestly don't have the answer yet man. I have to take some serious actions in my personal life at the moment.

Social circle I think is key today. It's hard as a non-chad without that

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
I was asleep and had a dream a girl texted me. I look on my phone and it’s a message asking me to come out and visit her.

I then thought “hey wait. Girls don’t speak to me, wtf?”

Then I realised in my dream that I was dreaming and woke up.

So brutally over, even in my dreams I can’t get girls
I have had one of these moments where in my dreams I realised wait am I dreaming ??and then the dream goes away and I wake up ..the worst thing those dreams are one of the most vivid and beautiful dreams I have ...you could literally make a movie on them

• +1
I get rejected in dreams all the time

I had a very similar dream
I was going to the movies with a girl than I realised in my dream that would never happen so I realized I was dreaming and then I woke up

• +1
I had a very similar dream
I was going to the movies with a girl than I realised in my dream that would never happen so I realized I was dreaming and then I woke up
JFL, not even in our dreams do girls like us

I honestly don't have the answer yet man. I have to take some serious actions in my personal life at the moment.

Social circle I think is key today. It's hard as a non-chad without that
Cold approach game is all I have left apart from asking g some girls I work with out which is completely limited and risky too lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and FailedNormieManlet
Cold approach game is all I have left apart from asking g some girls I work with out which is completely limited and risky too lol
It can work if you are bringing value. Ie apart from obvious looks you look like a guy who has a really interesting life, got a good instagram etc

I was just in the city center for 2 months and although I did get iois, it would still feel weird approaching- as the women probably give IOIs to 10 men a day.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
It can work if you are bringing value. Ie apart from obvious looks you look like a guy who has a really interesting life, got a good instagram etc

I was just in the city center for 2 months and although I did get iois, it would still feel weird approaching- as the women probably give IOIs to 10 men a day.
I used to be an avid reader of the good-looking loser blogs and he recommended cold approaching always

Yes rejections happen but when you get some success if you never took action it never would've happened...
He said when your desire for getting laid exceeds what others think you will not give a fuck about rejections
Yes easier said than done
Exposure therapy

Mark Manson also said that if you don't approach a girl you find attractive you are needy because you are worrying what they think about you

However one thing in this day and age that worries me if getting screamed at for sexual assault or sum shit that's the big worry I haven't got involved in cold approaching yet

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 16501
I used to be an avid reader of the good-looking loser blogs and he recommended cold approaching always

Yes rejections happen but when you get some success if you never took action it never would've happened...
He said when your desire for getting laid exceeds what others think you will not give a fuck about rejections
Exposure therapy

Mark Manson also said that if you don't approach a girl you find attractive you are needy because you are worrying what they think about you

However one thing in this day and age that worries me if getting screamed at for sexual assault or sum shit that's the big worry I haven't got involved in cold approaching yet
Yep that last part- afraid of getting accused or publicly yelled at- has got me too.

I was so low inhib in my uni days pre radical feminism...that shit has stopped me in my tracks now though.

It is sad because sometimes a girl really does give me a big ioi and wants me to make contact...but this climate has got me so afraid like other men, it feels like there's an invisible barrier

We both gotta work some shit out- through having the desire, and then executing

• +1
Yep that last part- afraid of getting accused or publicly yelled at- has got me too.

I was so low inhib in my uni days pre radical feminism...that shit has stopped me in my tracks now though.

It is sad because sometimes a girl really does give me a big ioi and wants me to make contact...but this climate has got me so afraid like other men, it feels like there's an invisible barrier

We both gotta work some shit out- through having the desire, and then executing
Yeah but if you are getting blatant IOIs dude then you shouldn't get accused of sexual assault or shouted at tbh

That would only happen if you approached from behind or if she didn't even see you

You should try it coz they are giving you IOIs man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501

Exposure therapy

Much older now but didn't do much cold approaching even when younger as I thought it was useless for the most part. Usually waited for them to show some interest with how they were acting when I was at a bar or somewhere else.

• +1
Much older now but didn't do much cold approaching even when younger as I thought it was useless for the most part. Usually waited for them to show some interest with how they were acting when I was at a bar or somewhere else.
Yeah defo getting IOIs then approaching is best bet, obvs sometimes if you see someone and they've not seen you I guess you could approach if you really wanted to.

Only thing is nowadays bars are full of real degenerates, so the only way to meet a girl whose not as into nightlife would be to cold approach on the street I guess?

Gets me worried sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88