Reactions: Deleted member 21597, ManletBlackcel, stevielake and 14 others
she looks good with that hair cut

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
htb at best

how is he even unattractive
he's a legit 14 yo old kid
he looks better than 90% of 14 yo old kids
if good developpement he grew up to be a slayer, already top tier eyes and top tier nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 5892 and 6 others
if good developpement he grew up to be a slayer, already top tier eyes and top tier nose
You really don't know how the world works do you?

How the fuck is this guy better than 90% of guys...maybe in Algeria he is lmfao but not in the west.

The kid is a typical 60-70th percentile kid maybe lower because of his visible overjet/overbite maybe even deepbite i'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and subhuman incel
You really don't know how the world works do you?

How the fuck is this guy better than 90% of guys...maybe in Algeria he is lmfao but not in the west.

The kid is a typical 60-70th percentile kid maybe lower because of his visible overjet/overbite maybe even deepbite i'm not sure.
do you have reading comprehension you retard
he looks better than 90% of 14 yo old kids, not guys

slow ass

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
do you have reading comprehension you retard
he looks better than 90% of 14 yo old kids, not guys

slow ass
It will probably be the last time i'll respond to you. What do you think i meant when i said "guys"? Do you really think i don't know he is a damn kid you absolute retard.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
could lose bloat and mog 99% of forum.

It will probably be the last time i'll respond to you. What do you think i meant when i said "guys"? Do you really think i don't know he is a damn kid you absolute retard.
he look better than 90% of the 14 year old kids

were u ever 14 yo old my nigga, do u think all14 yo old got robust maher type jaws?

Guy is far above truecel and mogs most of the forum if he were to lose the acne + Hill would be rated sub ltb by this forum

Guy is far above truecel and mogs most of the forum if he were to lose the acne + Hill would be rated sub ltb by this forum
hes pretty subhuman tbh..he has a big nose and long midface

Think again HE IS 5' 11" AT 14

LMFAO taylor hill is easy AF i could fucking pull her nigga she knows she's not a genetically biological female that's why she'll give up that ass easily, trust me all these trannies are the same. i got like 5 that are taylor hilllites and they are all so easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and SchizoAutism
LMFAO taylor hill is easy AF i could fucking pull her nigga she knows she's not a genetically biological female that's why she'll give up that ass easily, trust me all these trannies are the same. i got like 5 that are taylor hilllites and they are all so easy.
she?

OMG she is 14 in that picture?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Attachments

• A7B94381-D27F-495B-9EB0-C5039C4666AC.png
    A7B94381-D27F-495B-9EB0-C5039C4666AC.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
Nah im genuine. This is mid to me.
Nobody can look too good all the time except some males. Definitely not women. She's very attractive in Victoria secret events

Nobody can look too good all the time except some males. Definitely not women. She's very attractive in Victoria secret events
I don’t like her soft features

yeah i say she because she looks like a foid and they get angry when u dont use their pronouns like this one tranny i mis gendered them and they yelled and i told them to shut the fuck up but yeah hill was born a man
I don’t like her soft features
Then you are delusional.
Nah im genuine. This is mid to me.
>”I don’t need to cope”
>Proceeds to cope

:feelskek::feelskek:
OMG she is 14 in that picture?

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
yeah i say she because she looks like a foid and they get angry when u dont use their pronouns like this one tranny i mis gendered them and they yelled and i told them to shut the fuck up but yeah hill was born a man
good morning GIF

she looks feminine as fuck compared to other victoria secret models

good morning GIF

she looks feminine as fuck compared to other victoria secret models
yeah id rather fuck her and recieve a blowjob than lima or any of those other "angels" theyre all trannies but hill would probably be the most feminine and convicning one
I want to cum on her big feet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
View attachment 1838683
see it's obbvious its a nigga lmfao i love how you pp lare oblvious to tha truth and always put ur nmnoses on the spot but never fully know the full truth like its subconcious for you but not direct enough to where u believve it