Truecel fucking up his life

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
He is 19 and destroyed his life ..

He seems to have a decent base, but instead of working on it he just pump pills and cry about his situation.

im surprised noone lunges at chris and lays into him... I know i would give it a go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
one of the best Hansen vids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
@LordNorwood what do you think of SMP

His genes went for the last resort possible even though it entailed risks, even though it looks retarded his behaviors were very adaptive, no foid his age or older (grannies don't account for reproduction) would ever hookup with him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Gaia262
im surprised noone lunges at chris and lays into him... I know i would give it a go

Arnt you that good looking guy who we labelled mental as he wants like 10 unnesecesary surgeries for his face.

log out and go softmax or you will mess up your Neurotrasmitters being here. You are good looking enough to live a good life.

Screenshot 20200426 203721 YouTube

Last edited:
It’s not real
it is, look his name up

His genes went for the last resort possible even though it entailed risks, even though it looks retarded his behaviors were very adaptive, no foid his age or older (grannies don't account for reproduction) would ever hookup with him.

Thats the way he grew up.
But tbh should have losed weight. Foids couldnt care less if he were goodlooking, they wouldnt notice any of his "special behaviour".

They would rather lynch him,

I am sorry who?

"I have nothing to live for anyway."

"I failed high school, I have no motivation to finish it. None of the (((pills))) work."

Sent dick pics to a (presumed) 12-year-old and drove 90 minutes to fuck her.

:f:

He is 19 and destroyed his life ..
His life was destroyed years ago.