truecel loser trait: only losers wanna speak to you (YOUNGCELS GTFIH)

hopecel

hopecel

JBW (just be woke) 📢❗✊🏼♀
Imagine having no real friends of your age irl so the only ones who wanna speak to you are either even bigger losers than you (almost impossible) of your age or YOUNGCEL losers.

Just before some 7 years younger NT loser sat on the same bench as me and started talking to me. He was a low LTN at best + poor student + teethcel. Basically your textbook example of WHITE TRASH. He was on a gypsy level status-wise.

That nigga claimed to have 2 girlfriends (both taller and a bit older than him). He might was lying but it doesn't seem impossible to me. The blackpill is a meme for pre-HS phase. You basically just have no be NT to get a gf.

SO YOUNGCELS (SUB-15 YO), LEAVE THE FORUM AND LIVE LIFE. BLACKPILL BRAINROT WILL RUIN YOU. BASIC SOFTMAXXES ARE ENOUGH FOR YOU, JUST GO OUTSIDE AND BE NT. WHEN I WAS OF YOUR AGE, I WAS A NORMALFAG. SO YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. GTFO NOW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and alurmo
No leave the forum for ur shit bones
No leave the forum if u were already high inhib, socially anxous and non NT befire joining
No leave the forum for ur shit height even after drinking milk and doing non hardmaxxing growth methods
No leave the forum for ur ugly face

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Nobody talks to me

• So Sad
Can people stop putting so many words in the title I can’t read all that

• Ugh..
Can people stop putting so many words in the title I can’t read all that
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

• WTF