Pietro is 6.5psl lol

• +1
Reactions: Over, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
Pietro

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Cleftcel, Deleted member 3832 and 12 others
Just leaving this here in case if someone hasn't seen it yet.
Eggman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 5'8manlet, Stingray and 26 others
Haha Pietro can eat all the sougar and still mog eggman, ovr 4 u eggman no sougar 4 u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
Pietro 6 PSL mogger indeed, mirin high dom stare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Eggman litteraly makes me want to scrub my face in yh shower I feel unclean just looking at him vs when I see you I go fuck my pocket pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
Pietro mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Pietrosiek
Bumo

• +1
pietro mogs me how tf is he trucel lmao

• +1
You mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and RichardSpencel
Mogging in what way, ugly wise or PSL wise?

Jesus you are ugly dude it’s over for you, stop spreading your face around

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
they all mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
i will spread my face as much as i want.

look at it, i realized my subhumanity when ilooked at it for a first time
I’ll have you banned you retarded polish cunt

Because you spam this forum with narcy threads when you have no base for it
Just becouse im ugly? if i was gl i could post my face? IT should be opposite, more ugly you are, more respected you are by incels. Its opposite on this site

Just becouse im ugly? if i was gl i could post my face? IT should be opposite, more ugly you are, more respected you are by incels. Its opposite on this site
You could ascend. Keep working on your acne, lose weight like I'm doing by eating once a day and taking multivitamins to make up for it (after doing this for 8 days I've started to get hollow cheeks in good lighting), fully shave, and get a hairstyle that doesn't make you look homeless.

You could ascend. Keep working on your acne, lose weight like I'm doing by eating once a day and taking multivitamins to make up for it (after doing this for 8 days I've started to get hollow cheeks in good lighting), fully shave, and get a hairstyle that doesn't make you look homeless.
dude, im already underweight. I wont eat once a day becouse my partents wont even let me and i love eating sugar.

IMG 20200323 022105

dude, im already underweight. I wont eat once a day becouse my partents wont even let me and i love eating sugar.

View attachment 320229
Sugar is going to cause you to inadvertently increase your water retention so your face is bloated. And you're honestly not underweight, I looked the same weight-wise before I started auschwitzmaxxing. You shouldn't even consider yourself being underweight if you don't have abs showing (most people think they have to work out their abs, but you will see them once you lose enough fat without even working out). And your hairstyle just isn't working in my opinion. If your parents won't let you, then you need to find a way to be on a caloric deficit which you can probably do by doing intense fitness.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Sugar is going to cause you to inadvertently increase your water retention so your face is bloated. And you're honestly not underweight, I looked the same weight-wise before I started auschwitzmaxxing. You shouldn't even consider yourself being underweight if you don't have abs showing (most people think they have to work out their abs, but you will see them once you lose enough fat without even working out). And your hairstyle just isn't working in my opinion. If your parents won't let you, then you need to find a way to be on a caloric deficit which you can probably do by doing intense fitness.
no dude, no, i want to weight 90kg at least dude. sub 85kg is death sentence. I rather be bloated but man weight than some skinny fag. In my bjj gym im one of skinniest and weakest dudes anyway. I dont feel like a man next to them. I see many dudes having better life becouse they are big, big frame height etc. Size pill is reall. Man start from 80kg tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
You have a big ego and an ugly face, that’s the problem.

pietro mogs the hell, is this even comparison? jfl

You have a big ego and an ugly face, that’s the problem.
Big ego and good face is bigger problem. Gl people who brag for attention are worshipped