Reactions: ascension, RopeMaxxed, ;-; and 3 others
Makes me depressed watching these cucks make tons of money

I will never have the drive, knowledge or IQ to make serious bank

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, RopeMaxxed, poopoohead and 4 others
jbw

he can't be incel
Literally truecel tier eye area + the reason why he doesn't go partying is he also knows he won't get any bitch

• +1
Reactions: Manana, subhuman incel, Majkal and 4 others
Like "working on my agency"

Wtf does this nigga even do

I work in marketing and there's actually no fucking shot that you just make millions overnight with some random dropshipping scam

Nigga must either be larping or be a savant

• +1
Reactions: ascension, normie_joe, hattrick and 9 others
Probably he makes like 2k/month himself on his "agency" and the remaining 98k is allowance from his rich parents' trust fund

• +1
Reactions: ascension, normie_joe, Prince88 and 4 others

I work in marketing and there's actually no fucking shot that you just make millions overnight with some random dropshipping scam

Most people are fucking larping about their online business or with the level of success they experience

Their true goal is selling their courses or private consultation/coaching which are supposed to make other people rich JFL

• +1
Reactions: ascension, hattrick, BoredPrince and 3 others
No dubai trips or money for that pea skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl

Larp lol

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 22623 and 5.5psl
No dubai trips or money for that pea skull
He brutally money mogs the entire forum tho ( maybe not might be he is just larping to make all that money)

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 22623
Bro went on holiday with his parents

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and 5.5psl
Literally truecel tier eye area + the reason why he doesn't go partying is he also knows he won't get any bitch
cope
i see white boys boys like him with gfs everytime in parties and festivals+ he got money so he's set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and 5.5psl

i dont get how everyone is like 20 and already have a business hows that possible

• +1
i dont get how everyone is like 20 and already have a business hows that possible
Videos of 17-19 teens making millions and how they made their first million and a course around it is pretty common tbh

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
true redpill sigma male now he just have to wait to get bald and 50 more years to hit his prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, grimy and 5.5psl
Videos of 17-19 teens making millions and how they made their first million and a course around it is pretty common tbh

suifuel and im here wage slaving for minimal paid job

• So Sad
im gonna blow my brains out i just wanna be able to make £8 an hour from home writing code or doing data entry tings brutal

• +1
Dubai seems like it’s full of “get rich gurus” grifters and people of that nature, lots of crypto guys and shit like that too, seems like a weird place

• +1
He isn't a trucel. He's slightly below average.

• JFL
Don’t believe everything you see on the internet.

Truth is, if this nikka was halg as rich as he claims he wouldn’t be selling shit online.

People are incredibly naive nowadays.No wonder why there so much scams.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
He's slightly below average.
the dark knight batman GIF

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
All of these people are bullshitters and grifters. They don't produce anything except hype, that's why our civilisation is collapsing. People thinking an economy can function on social media hype. None of these kids make any significant money. They live beyond their means, rent/lease/borrow whatever they can to flex on social media and people fall for it. They are trying to make money by suckering people into buying their dumb get rich quick courses.

• +1
Makes me depressed watching these cucks make tons of money

I will never have the drive, knowledge or IQ to make serious bank
He is not making money, his business is pretending to make money and teaching others how to pretend. It's a pyramid scheme that usually does not pay off for these fags.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and 5.5psl

Attachments

• 3356834_X2Download.app-Jeremy_Meeks___Anything_is_possible___Never_give_up720p.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • +1
Don’t believe everything you see on the internet.

Truth is, if this nikka was halg as rich as he claims he wouldn’t be selling shit online.

People are incredibly naive nowadays.No wonder why there so much scams.
I remember people use to mock older people for getting scammed now there’s people in our age ranges who were mocking those people becoming those people lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and 5.5psl
Seems like he succeeded though tbh, brutally mogs me like the little wagie I am.

• +1