Truecel subhuman with the best techno.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature

@TechnoBoss
vibing hard to Marcel Fengler recently. Really nice powerful high-energy techno.

I can respect his talent a lot and how he can make me feel with his DJing, choice of songs, mixing, etc.

Yet truth is, he looks subhuman asf:
Marcel-Fengler-category.jpg
marcel-fengler-interviewed-blnfm.png

3PSL truecel. I mog him to oblivion.

yet he still managed to LTR a good-looking hot bimbo:
images
CtbN0tJW8AAxv0B.jpg

I think it's just massive lifefuel that when you have his 3PSL looks-level yet you still managed to expand on your talents, ambitions, and become a recognizable name in the (niche) world of techno. Also being able to date/LTR/fuck hot girls who mog you in looks.

What a life-mogger. What more can you want from life?

I would wish to be an admired, recognizable name like him in a niche (Techno) world. I would wish to be fucking/LTRing a hot bimbo girl like this who mogs you in looks. She's hot asf.

He's someone I look up to. Gives me hope in life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep and 4 others
His music and his life actually mogs pretty hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MoggerGaston
His music and his life actually mogs pretty hard tbh.
What more can you expect honestly.

Hot girlfriend
Succesful career based on your hobby/passion

Its more than i could wish for myself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, ayusshhhh and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss

why the sad react?

For me I've always felt that since I am not good-looking, I will never have a hot girlfriend or get the admiration for my talents/value/ambitions that I desire.
This person proves otherwise and gives me hope.

Only thing I fear is that this person, marcel fengler, likely had a good, positive childhood, supportive parents, etc.

So that I get to realize that the reason why my life is such a failure, is not because of my looks, but because of my failed childhood and family experiences. Which is also something I never had control over and don't have control over, since I can't change my past.

Focussing on my looks has been my coping mechanism. "My life is shit, because I am ugly.'

Yet now it's becoming more and more clear that my life is shit, because I had a terrible childhood. Which still has to do with me being ugly asf in my childhood, but also with my parents being abusive pieces of shit.
Problem is that I can't change my past, so now I am dealing with brutal trauma and personality disorders in the present, yet it's not my fault, I never had any control over this, this was never my own doing.

Which makes me feel so powerless, hopeless. When the thing that has destroyed your life-quality (parental child-abuse) is something you never had any control over, never had any choice in, it makes me feel so powerless. Like what control do I even have over my life is the most important thing that ruined my life is something which was brought upon to me due to bad luck?! Not something I ever had any control over?

What control do you have over life when the largest, most influential experiences in your life, are things you never had any control over?

Mental-maxxing is almost never talked about in this forum, I don't think most people on this forum can relate or struggle with this as much, else we would see more topics on this subject.
I often feel so powerless, so hopeless, knowing that most of my mental issues come from child-abuse which I never had any control over.

I feel out of control, I feel like nothing I do matters.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss

why the sad react?

For me I've always felt that since I am not good-looking, I will never have a hot girlfriend or get the admiration for my talents/value/ambitions that I desire.
This person proves otherwise and gives me hope.

Only thing I fear is that this person, marcel fengler, likely had a good, positive childhood, supportive parents, etc.

So that I get to realize that the reason why my life is such a failure, is not because of my looks, but because of my failed childhood and family experiences. Which is also something I never had control over and don't have control over, since I can't change my past.

Focussing on my looks has been my coping mechanism. "My life is shit, because I am ugly.'

Yet now it's becoming more and more clear that my life is shit, because I had a terrible childhood. Which still has to do with me being ugly asf in my childhood, but also with my parents being abusive pieces of shit.
Problem is that I can't change my past, so now I am dealing with brutal trauma and personality disorders in the present, yet it's not my fault, I never had any control over this, this was never my own doing.

Which makes me feel so powerless, hopeless. When the thing that has destroyed your life-quality (parental child-abuse) is something you never had any control over, never had any choice in, it makes me feel so powerless. Like what control do I even have over my life is the most important thing that ruined my life is something which was brought upon to me due to bad luck?! Not something I ever had any control over?

What control do you have over life when the largest, most influential experiences in your life, are things you never had any control over?

Mental-maxxing is almost never talked about in this forum, I don't think most people on this forum can relate or struggle with this as much, else we would see more topics on this subject.
I often feel so powerless, so hopeless, knowing that most of my mental issues come from child-abuse which I never had any control over.

I feel out of control, I feel like nothing I do matters.
You look good man. Yes, you are right that your life might be bad because of your childhood. I sad reacted because you deserve better.

We are all dealt shit hands in one way. You've been blessed with height, frame, face, etc. You need to just view this childhood trauma as an obstacle that will be overcome. You can't let it define you or ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You look good man. Yes, you are right that your life might be bad because of your childhood. I sad reacted because you deserve better.

We are all dealt shit hands in one way. You've been blessed with height, frame, face, etc. You need to just view this childhood trauma as an obstacle that will be overcome. You can't let it define you or ruin your life.
Nah, not everyone is dealt shit hands, a lot of people in life never really struggled at all and will never really struggle. In fact this is most people.

It's disingenuous to say that 'everyone has their struggles' when most people have a good childhood, no serious personality-disorders, and merely struggle with 'normie-tier issues'.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nah, not everyone is dealt shit hands, a lot of people in life never really struggled at all and will never really struggle. In fact this is most people.

It's disingenuous to say that 'everyone has their struggles' when most people have a good childhood, no serious personality-disorders, and merely struggle with 'normie-tier issues'.
I don't really agree with all that. You can see a rich guy with 100m in his bank account at 14yrs old but you don't see the struggles he may be dealing with on the inside. Some people don't struggle with anything their entire lives I'll give you that, but to say most people don't struggle is wrong I think.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and MoggerGaston
I don't really agree with all that. You can see a rich guy with 100m in his bank account at 14yrs old but you don't see the struggles he may be dealing with on the inside.
Of course I agree. Just because someone looks good/successful on the outside, doesn't mean he isn't struggling.
Just like how people see me as a chad, a fuckboy/player, and can't imagine me having these extreme self-esteem issues.

Some people don't struggle with anything their entire lives I'll give you that, but to say most people don't struggle is wrong I think.
What % of the world suffered from parental child abuse? 5-10%?
What % of the world suffered from severe bullying in childhood? 5-10%?

I realize that everyone has their own issues and struggles, but it is disingenuous to compared my struggle with that of some normie and his normie-issues.
It doesn't compare at all to what I am going through or what others with severe issues are going through.

In fact I hate the fact that many normies pretend like they suffered greatly, trying to get pity and trying to get more praise for their achievements.
Like how all these female supermodels pretend like they were bullied and outcast in high-school, even though you could see that they were easily the most attractive girl from their class etc and would've never been bullied.

The stacylite I dated, had divorced parents. When I learned of this, I thought we may be able to vibe over our traumatized youths and both of us having broken relationships with our caregivers.

Yet she told me that her parents never involved her in their arguments, she was spared and protected, it's just that at some point she was notified that their parents were divorcing. But she never had to endure any stress, trauma, conflict. She never was part of the emotional violence of 2 parents fighting each other.

This is what I endured when my parents were fighting/getting divorced. A constant traumatizing battle while I was ~11yo, parents trying to convince me the other parent was evil, non-stop aggression, fighting, etc. Having to pick a side, being blamed for their sadness/failures in life, etc.
I realized that even though her parents were divorced, she wouldn't be able to relate at all to what it means to be in the middle of a war between 2 parents like I was.

Most people never really struggle and live life on easy-mode.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh