Truecel trait: being called a stalker

Am I a stalker/creepy for wanting to know my oneitis's locker location so I can send love letters?

• Yes, you are a stalker/creepy

• No, you aren't a stalker/creepy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
This morning I asked a 3 of my friends for my oneitis's locker location

the main reason was so that I could write anonymous love letters to her

IMMEDIATELY they all started calling me creepy and a stalker

I deleted a lot of messages on my part (because I didn't wanna get screenshotted) and other convos I don't even have the screenshots for cuz I didn't save the texts and they were on snapchat

here is what one of the 3 said

Stalker1
Stalker3

Last edited:
You’re really not making this easy for yourself mate. Pray you get a T boost.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Short Ugly and Brown
Abuse anabolic steroids ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
THAT MOMENT WHEN ASPIES ON A PSL FORUM ALSO AGREE AND CALL YOU A STALKER

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
Abuse anabolic steroids ASAP
I have no more motivation to go to gym

all my muscles are melting away same with my body weight going down

lack of female validation has made me a worthless man
THAT MOMENT WHEN ASPIES ON A PSL FORUM ALSO AGREE AND CALL YOU A STALKER
what about this case makes me a stalker?

I asked one of my other friends how to get over her and they suggested this as an idea (anonymous love letters)

I already wrote 2 drafts, one about her hair, one about her voice :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Tenor 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Petsmart
You’re finished. Everyone thinks you’re a creep now.

Either abuse roids or rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Petsmart and Short Ugly and Brown
I have no more motivation to go to gym

all my muscles are melting away same with my body weight going down

lack of female validation has made me a worthless man

what about this case makes me a stalker?

I asked one of my other friends how to get over her and they suggested this as an idea (anonymous love letters)

I already wrote 2 drafts, one about her hair, one about her voice :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
LOL HOW IS WANTING TO KNOW A PERSONS LOCKER COMBINATION TO GIVE THEM SHITTY LOVE LETTERS NOT CREEPY MATE
D0FE4FCD 0C9E 4F4D 9537 AABFE04BD9A4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3123 and 1 other person
Go celibate op

whats wrong with that? I love this a lot, more than any girl I have ever met before in my entire existence, all I think about is her. I can send drafts of the letters here so u guys can tell me if they are good or not???
@Petsmart
its her locker location, not number

I can slip it in the vent and write in cursive so she can't tell. I just wanna show I love her.
Go celibate op
I am a khhv still man :feelsbadman:

whats wrong with that? I live this a lot, more than any girl I have ever met before. I can send drafts of the letters here so u guys can tell me if they are good or not.

its her locker location, not number

I can slip it in the vent and write in cursive so she can't tell. I just wanna show I love her.

I am a khhv still man :feelsbadman:
huh i swore i read combination:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
whats wrong with that? I love this a lot, more than any girl I have ever met before in my entire existence, all I think about is her. I can send drafts of the letters here so u guys can tell me if they are good or not???
bro writing anonymous love letters isn't going to make her attracted to you but if it gets her out of your mind then go for it. just dont get caught because you might be bullied for it

• So Sad
bro writing anonymous love letters isn't going to make her attracted to you but if it gets her out of your mind then go for it. just dont get caught because you might be bullied for it
the normie white guy next to me in class and a few others were telling me stuff like "hey x is talking about you" and they weren't making fun or anything but I think she doesn't like me tbh :feelsbadman:

Idk, it's pretty weird bro. Writing love letters to women who have expressed their disinterest that is. I wouldn't say it's enough for you to warrant calling you a stalker, but spamming her with anonymous letters about her hair and voice isn't improving your chances with her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Short Ugly and Brown

Attachments

• 1574307132798.png
    1574307132798.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1574307137363.png
    1574307137363.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Petsmart
Yes probably but your friends seem like dicks for responding to you that way, get new friends
also writing "anonymous love letters" is low T as fuck, sort your shit out

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
tbh i had good relationship with the psychologist at my school and she gave me entire info about the oneitis i liked and i sent her a small gift and a letter (anonimously tho) in her birthday :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

• Love it
No, you're not a stalker/creepy.
You're pathetic for wanting to waste time sending a woman love letters. Quit being a bitch.

• So Sad
There should be a "cringe" react option tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Petsmart
No, you're not a stalker/creepy.
You're pathetic for wanting to waste time sending a woman love letters. Quit being a bitch.
There should be a "cringe" react option tbh
why, I love her. I want to show her my love. she knows I am a subhuman so I want to do it anonymously, a letter will show my love.

she is.... so beautiful and everything about her is perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
why, I love her. I want to show her my love. she knows I am a subhuman so I want to do it anonymously, a letter will show my love.

she is.... so beautiful and everything about her is perfect.
can't tell if you're trying to be a parody or not

• Hmm...
can't tell if you're trying to be a parody or not
look at my post history, my like last 3 threads were about her

I know all the shit I say is cringe as hell but I'm still a teenager so my emotions and hormones are all over the place

I love her so much, if I could be with her I would be the happiest guy on the planet man

she makes me feel so good just being in the general area near me :love:
?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
oh no no no no
Sub

I love her so much man all I think about is her I wish she loved me back my life would be amazing

imagine doing everything with her, being alone together, talking about personal stuff, taking each others virginity, making out, she would be the woman of my life

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
look at my post history, my like last 3 threads were about her

I know all the shit I say is cringe as hell but I'm still a teenager so my emotions and hormones are all over the place

I love her so much, if I could be with her I would be the happiest guy on the planet man

she makes me feel so good just being in the general area near me :love:

?
can't say I haven't been in your shoes except my oneitis back in the day was one of my close friends
you'll get through this stage but the sooner you get through it the better it will be for you
I love her so much man all I think about is her I wish she loved me back my life would be amazing

imagine doing everything with her, being alone together, talking about personal stuff, taking each others virginity, making out, she would be the woman of my life
just don't kys when it doesn't work out
run back home into our arms

• +1
can't say I haven't been in your shoes except my oneitis back in the day was one of my close friends
you'll get through this stage but the sooner you get through it the better it will be for you
I will never stop loving her she is so perfect my heart flutters everytime I see her 🥰

Idk, it's pretty weird bro. Writing love letters to women who have expressed their disinterest that is. I wouldn't say it's enough for you to warrant calling you a stalker, but spamming her with anonymous letters about her hair and voice isn't improving your chances with her.

• So Sad
yes if you ugly

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back