truecel trait: girls get angry at you

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
ive seen this happen so many times. whenever they try to talk to them or something, girls always get annoyed and angry at them, they never laugh at their jokes even if its funny etc
it is what it is
must be hell living like that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1973, diggbicc and 9 others
Yep. Used to happen to me when I was 14. Can’t really blame them I was a 5’4 or 5 obese subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, sub6manletnozygos and Overjetcel299
It's over when foids bully you. Now i don't even talk to them.

Inel trait right there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and 1 other person
feels so good to be superior to girls. a few months ago at the beach i kicked by football against some foids head and she was mad as hell and i just said "wasn't me" and she got angry saying "STOP SAYING IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE AND APOLOGIZE" i just ignored the bitch and kept playing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, LordNorwood, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
It's over when foids bully you. Now i don't even talk to them.
No, they don't talk to YOU. Its not like you have a choice in the matter

feels so good to be superior to girls. a few months ago at the beach i kicked by football against some foids head and she was mad as hell and i just said "wasn't me" and she got angry saying "STOP SAYING IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE AND APOLOGIZE" i just ignored the bitch and kept playing
low T

You should have said
"Yeah, I kicked the ball into your head" then keep playing

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
low T

You should have said
"Yeah, I kicked the ball into your head" then keep playing
idk laughing and ignoring felt better tbh cuz it made her even more angry. especially when i nearly hit her again 10 mins later

Yes, it is Hell living like this.

If you are a Truecel, nothing will blackpill you more than simply being around women.

For example: I was at the bank the other day, and the female clerk was happy and joyful with every other client ahead of me. They were all relatively attractive or at least normie tier. Then I walk up...

She gives a subtle disgusted scowl and her eyes dart around my face, as if looking at a monument to how ugly something can be. She kind of looks over to another female clerk one booth over and they make eye contact, like some kind of girl code saying "look at this genetic trash, HOW DARE HE COME IN OUR PRESENCE!!!".

She then looked down kind of and finished our transaction without making eye contact with me again. Us truecels are simply not meant for this world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
it goes both ways. i hate ugly girls

ive seen this happen so many times. whenever they try to talk to them or something, girls always get annoyed and angry at them, they never laugh at their jokes even if its funny etc
it is what it is
must be hell living like that
I want a hug from a girl, not a yell :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: karbo
yeah a 5/10 PSL Becky white girl bullied me in the 10th grade

she jokingly called me daddy and her friends started laughing, and she even smacked papers out of my hand that I was carrying

stupid fucking bitch

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

she jokingly called me daddy and her friends started laughing, and she even smacked papers out of my hand that I was carrying

stupid fucking bitch
Should have fucked her on the spot

Chad

Just lol if you think females would bully or get angry at guys like my avi

stupid fucking bitch
Wut
Being called daddy by a girl is almost impossible to separate from a sexual context
She was probably trying to flirt with you