Reactions: Fusionxz, greywind, Kaari and 4 others
i went to prom and got blackout drunk and vomited everywhere, i'm still truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Clqs, Kaari and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, romanstock and Suns9999
Guilty as charged. But our post Soviet teachers were extorting money from the students to "organize the prom".
Dad gave me the money, but he said that it would be pretty dumb to give it to them, so I didn't go and bought a PS3 instead.
Former classmate later told me that it wasn't nothing like American movies - nobody was getting drunk, fornicating, or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Guilty as charged. But our post Soviet teachers were extorting money from the students to "organize the prom".
Dad gave me the money, but he said that it would be pretty dumb to give it to them, so I didn't go and bought a PS3 instead.
Former classmate later told me that it wasn't nothing like American movies - nobody was getting drunk, fornicating, or anything like that
In Russia, there is a term "вписка", modern meaning is a party at some house/flat with sleepover, usually with alcohol and sex, sometimes drugs. Usually an activity of teenagers and students. There is somewhat weak tradition of informally "getting accepted into studenthood", basically attaining student party, but it's weak nowadays so you won't be a social outcast in uni if you don't participate. How it was in my uni:You will very likely get into one of informal groups which don't interact much with other groups outside of activities related to education. Groups like nerds, sports guys, uni activists and student union members and so on. Groups will hold their own events, and very rarely there is some activity where the whole class would get invited.

prom is for normies
normies are not human they have not been prescribed the blackpill yet

prom is for normies
normies are not human they have not been prescribed the blackpill yet
and they mustn't be....more normies in blackpill/lookism= more competition

LTNs/low social rank people would get invited as well, but there is a risk, especially as a freshmen, to be a victim of some drunk humiliation ritual (depends on how drunk and low inhib people are), from getting "cuck" written on forehead while you're sleeping to waking up with a pencil in anus and getting it filmed.

@TechnoBoss literally the next thread

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Confirmed, didn't go to prom, did go to after party, didn't hookup at after party.

In Russia, there is a term "вписка", modern meaning is a party at some house/flat with sleepover, usually with alcohol and sex, sometimes drugs. Usually an activity of teenagers and students. There is somewhat weak tradition of informally "getting accepted into studenthood", basically attaining student party, but it's weak nowadays so you won't be a social outcast in uni if you don't participate. How it was in my uni:You will very likely get into one of informal groups which don't interact much with other groups outside of activities related to education. Groups like nerds, sports guys, uni activists and student union members and so on. Groups will hold their own events, and very rarely there is some activity where the whole class would get invited.
@Putin Is / Was Russia so degenerate?

• +1
Reactions: Putin
One thing to notice - drinking to the point of being totally wasted, and overall alcohol popularity is declining among youth, compared to 2000s and even 2010s. I remember it was considered "cool" to get wasted but now it's becoming "low class". Youth prefer lower alcohol content and "softer" drinks.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yes
an invitation to let you spend the night/ spend time in your own / rented/ family-owned apartment. Most often, it is a party at a hut (apartment / cottage), which is considered a cool entertainment event among young people (schoolchildren and students), although in fact, most often, it is the same dull feast,
there are adequate вписки and inadequate ones that he described.
although this shit is almost not common now

• +1
Reactions: Debetro