@truemaxxer

Enlil

Enlil

murder
@Truemaxxer fuck you nigger im whiter than u
IMG 20190110 203919 219

What the fuck u subhuman trash. Dont ever mention my fucking name again.

I hope al Shabab catches u in Somalia and rape ur ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
Stop larping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Nice to see a fellow east african.
Looks like this guy

Last edited:
What the fuck u subhuman trash. Dont ever mention my fucking name again.

I hope al Shabab catches u in Somalia and rape ur ass.
Nice to see a fellow east african.
Looks like this guy
Stop larping faggot
i'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.
IMG 20200106 174643 887

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 2012, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
i'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.View attachment 217717
5'2 indian janitor looking mofo on this one.I can't trust you

Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.View attachment 217717

I didint even read the first sentence u dick sucking faggot.

U dirty little pig dont dare using my name again on one of ur bitch ass threads. I genuinely hope u will be the victim of some acid attack.

@knajjd