Truerateme....more like cuckheaven

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Every foid has thousands like and hundreds comments while niggas and inkwells have 1 or 2 likes 🤣🤣🤣
20230723 123225

20230723 123236

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20179, Av0nr and 4 others
I’ll take the white one, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I think they underrate men and overrate foids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Av0nr, Meteor21 and 5 others
If I got 4.5/10 in truerrateme... imagine if they were honest enough. Looksmax says I'm between LTN and weak MTN.

If I got 4.5/10 in truerrateme... imagine if they were honest enough. Looksmax says I'm between
I think they underrate men and overrate foids.
I got 4.5. But some Looksmax users said I'm MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If I got 4.5/10 in truerrateme... imagine if they were honest enough. Looksmax says I'm between

Yeah there’s a slight difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

4.5 is LTN/MTN in Truerate.

5.5 - Chadlite.

6/6.5 - Full blown Chad-gigachad.

They never rate guys higher than 7, even though some Chads posting there actually beat the model-faggots on their guide.

LOOKS RATINGS ARE NOT OBJECTIVE in general. Beauty is a matter of opinion. Only general guidelines exist, but even an ugly guy 3/10 would be rated 5/10 by some women.

So if you are looking to get rated by some strangers on the internet, you are retarded, and should be put down like a low-IQ dog you are :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust, HerpDerpson, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
More like gaymax.org, its normal that you want to rate women and not other men like a faggot

5.5 - Chadlite.

They never rate guys higher than 7, even though some Chads posting there actually beat the model-faggots on their guide.

LOOKS RATINGS ARE NOT OBJECTIVE in general. Beauty is a matter of opinion. Only general guidelines exist, but even an ugly guy 3/10 would be rated 5/10 by some women.

So if you are looking to get rated by some strangers on the internet, you are retarded, and should be put down like a low-IQ dog you are :feelsokman:
They rated badg 6 tho

This 30-year-old with a face caked in make-up:
Screenshot 2023 07 23 at 151459

Let's c the rates:
Screenshot 2023 07 23 at 151511

Let's c the guide:
Screenshot 2023 07 23 at 151646

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, Av0nr and Sens
They rated badg 6 tho
Severe UNDERRATE.

Badg is Chad.

Go into the street and check how many people look like that ogre. Not many. Maybe 1 out of 30-50 looks better than Badg. He is a solid 7+ in their rating guide.

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, User49 and cutie_pie

5.5 - Chadlite.

Nigga i am trusted rater there....if you are rated 4 you are ugly as fuck barely LTN

Severe UNDERRATE.

Badg is Chad.

Go into the street and check how many people look like that ogre. Not many. Maybe 1 out of 30-50 looks better than Badg. He is a solid 7+ in their rating guide.
Ahh you were trolling. Got it

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

5.5 - Chadlite.

crisick and arvid get 7.5-8.5 jsut stfu

Ahh you were trolling. Got it
No.

Badg is good looking. VERY good looking.

Are YOU trolling?

How is this not Chad?
2951547_lola-png.1904407
1687190590886-png.2270002

He has a lot of better pics, just too bored to look for them.

Anyways, your opinions are irrelevant because

SHE thinks he is good looking. I could care less about forum autists' opinions tbh.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and cutie_pie
crisick and arvid get 7.5-8.5 jsut stfu
Those faggots should get 9.5-10/10 on TrueFuckingRate! They are as good looking as PSL gods discussed on these autist boards.

UNDERRATE.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
No.

Badg is good looking. VERY good looking.

Are YOU trolling?

How is this not Chad?
2951547_lola-png.1904407
1687190590886-png.2270002

He has a lot of better pics, just too bored to look for them.

Anyways, your opinions are irrelevant because

SHE thinks he is good looking. I could care less about forum autists' opinions tbh.
I think he is chadlite but not a full blown chad.

Also TRM rated me 5.5 and i’m far below chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Nigga i am trusted rater there....if you are rated 4 you are ugly as fuck barely LTN
Ok so?

yes, ugly people are usuall rated higher.

but ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE, especially men, get rated a LOT LOWER than they are on truerate.

This subreddit literally shoves every male into 4.5-5.5 range. Ok, maybe 4.-6 range.

I think he is chadlite but not a full blown chad.

Also TRM rated me 5.5 and i’m far below chadlite
Maybe you posted bad photos.

Photos = 75%+ of attractiveness.

Chad + bad photos = INCEL

INCEL + great photos = CHAD

TBH the ONLY way to rate attractiveness is videos in motion. Everything else is frauded cope.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Ok so?

yes, ugly people are usuall rated higher.

but ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE, especially men, get rated a LOT LOWER than they are on truerate.

This subreddit literally shoves every male into 4.5-5.5 range. Ok, maybe 4.-6 range.
There is rarely man who has posted there thats over 6 according to their scale...if you can find me one dude who you think is higher than 6 and has posted there send me link...but foids are wastly overrated by white knights and cucks as you can see by likes and comments

There is rarely man who has posted there thats over 6 according to their scale...if you can find me one dude who you think is higher than 6 and has posted there send me link...but foids are wastly overrated by white knights and cucks as you can see by likes and comments
Im too bored to search because attractive guys do not post as often as subhumans there. And there were a few cases that in particular attracted my attention, as gross underrates.

But just a quick search gave me this:

Male

Ratings:
Screenshot 2023 07 23 at 153836

FOR REAL??? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He literally mogs MOST of these faggots:
Screenshot 2023 07 23 at 153922

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat