Reactions: amorfati, geezcel, .👽. and 7 others
31e5d2f55871782dbf8dfd86aeb6827e

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 10987, CupOfCoffee and 12 others
The guy could be chadlite, with a lip lift, longer hair, bigger neck, a bit of lip filler and darker brows.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
The guy could be chadlite, with a lip lift, longer hair, bigger neck, a bit of lip filler and darker brows.
His face is too assymetrical man, he lacks any harmony whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13409, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
His face is too assymetrical man, he lacks any harmony whatsoever

yea. he could be chadlite with ....... radical facial reconfiguration surgery

the guy at the top looks like a weirdo with an unsettling gaze

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member
Why do some people have vertically high set eyes than others
Haven't seen this discussed anywhere in psl

Blonde with blue eyes = automatic chad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Philtrum too long.

Truerateme is just a bunch of fat young incels rating all women a 5 and all men a 6. They value big bones over harmony and it’s very obvious it’s a bunch of sexless young heterosexual men rating everyone. People here are autistic about appearance but we mostly roast and help each other and people here can make good morphs and suggest good surgeries etc. truerateme seems to be like some sort of operation by incels to make women feel like they are less attractive than they are and to raise the value of unattractive men such as in OP.

I’m not one to put women on a pedestal and I actually have high as fuck standards now but I also think it’s laughable that a bunch of basement dwellers are telling cute girls they’re a 5 and horsefaced men with balding they’re a 5 as well. It’s literally a PUA negging subreddit

guy in OP is clearly below average to average. Maybe he’s average, definitely not a “6” or a “7” on their dumb shit normal distribution scale though. Has some hidden potential though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: geezcel and Essonerian
he is literally white with blue eyes

TRM ratings just need you to be white and blue eyes = 6-7

he is literally white with blue eyes

TRM ratings just need you to be white and blue eyes = 6-7
Or if you are a model tier woman with perfect ratios they also rate about 6-7. Anything less is a 5 for women there

I can’t express how much I hate rating subs on Reddit. I don’t even rate people here, I just like to give advice on how to improve jfl. Numerical ratings are fucking dumb it’s not like you can talk to a girl and she turns you away but you go back and say “but Reddit said I was a 7” and she changes her mind.

I think this forum should focus exclusively on positive improvements and not sink to the level of filth that is Reddit rating subs

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel