Truly

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
I can definitely get an average to above average white girl with this face though i have asymmetry...although i am not in my prime young age of 18 to 24 as i am 26 now

Attachments

• IMG_20190602_121638.jpg
    IMG_20190602_121638.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20190602_125647.JPG
    IMG_20190602_125647.JPG
    324.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Jfl are you stupid? Not even a 6/10 white guy can get an above average white girl. Stop obsessing with them. They do not like curries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, fobos and 2 others
Jfl are you stupid? Not even a 6/10 white guy can get an above average white girl. Stop obsessing with them. They do not like curries.
It cant be said untill i meet them lol and also i look mixed i can fraud my nationality
And also i give tough competition to my white mates due to my bone structure and eyes tbh
I
If you don't just know then there's nothing more to be said

Maybe man, it's possible
I appreciate that someone actually believes though nothing can be said this time may be i can fraud my nationality

Last edited:
Probably not since standards are pretty high in 2019

• +1
Probably not since standards are pretty high in 2019
I have a good jaw good eye colour good decent face and i am nt then what is lacking

I have a good jaw good eye colour good decent face and i am nt then what is lacking
Dude you lack harmony. Harmony is the most important thing on a face. Your asymmetry kills you.

Dude you lack harmony. Harmony is the most important thing on a face. Your asymmetry kills you.
But still no one can define what harmony is and i still have a decent face even though i have asymmetry when u look at my face u cant say i look bad if u dont see the individual features only psl members see that when i show my pics to my friends they cant say anything about asymmetry they cant even note i have asymmetry i have to tell them and then they are confused

But still no one can define what harmony is and i still have a decent face even though i have asymmetry when u look at my face u cant say i look bad if u dont see the individual features only psl members see that when i show my pics to my friends they cant say anything about asymmetry they cant even note i have asymmetry i have to tell them and then they are confused
Harmony is mathematical. It is to do with the ratios and proportions of your face (fwhr) and the distances between them. All beauty is dictated by mathematics.

Dude just be serious with yourself. You are not going to get any white girls. It is a purely racial thing. Most white women are subconsciously racist against brown (Indian) people even if they won't admit it. The ones who say they aren't are just virtue signalling.

You shouldn't chase white girls in my opinion thier overrated af. Almost all jb white girls are white trash chase ethnic girls instead. All white girls have over the top expectations of chads. A 4/10 white girl would only settle with a 7/10 chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
You shouldn't chase white girls in my opinion thier overrated af. Almost all jb white girls are white trash chase ethnic girls instead. All white girls have over the top expectations of chads. A 4/10 white girl would only settle with a 7/10 chadlite
You are right to a certain point that they are over rated but my policy is i never chase girls like a maniac will just show my hints that i like u if she doesnt i will juat move ...and i am a chadlite in my country btw..
Harmony is mathematical. It is to do with the ratios and proportions of your face (fwhr) and the distances between them. All beauty is dictated by mathematics.

Dude just be serious with yourself. You are not going to get any white girls. It is a purely racial thing. Most white women are subconsciously racist against brown (Indian) people even if they won't admit it. The ones who say they aren't are just virtue signalling.
I am not brown like other indians i have good fair skin and i look mixed

You are right to a certain point that they are over rated but my policy is i never chase girls like a maniac will just show my hints that i like u if she doesnt i will juat move ...and i am a chadlite in my country btw..
Are there many white girls in your country? Also in wich country do you reside

do u consider me chadlite
4/10 in west
6,5/10 in india
Compared to average indian male ur a high tier normie meaning if 100 indian males lined up you would be top 20%
You should be able to get a lightskin indian girlfriend try to socialmaxx

• +1
You can't tho

• So Sad
4/10 in west
6,5/10 in india
Compared to average indian male ur a high tier normie meaning if 100 indian males lined up you would be top 20%
You should be able to get a lightskin indian girlfriend try to socialmaxx
Maybe with a. good body i can be a chad in india

Maybe with a. good body i can be a chad in india
Sorry but your harmony you will never be chad just as with my midface i will never be chad. But yeah you should try to lower your bf%

• +1
Sorry but your harmony you will never be chad just as with my midface i will never be chad. But yeah you should try to lower your bf%
He is considered chad in india but he got low psl ratings here and on lookism.net

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 19
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
Go to Poland or Iceland where there isn't a lot of ethniks and you'll be considered sexy and exotic or you could larp as a Sicilian and slay nordic pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel
I can definitely get an average to above average white girl with this face though i have asymmetry...although i am not in my prime young age of 18 to 24 as i am 26 now
all average white foids want chad and Tyrone

Lower your BF before you even start talking about Chadlite let alone slaying white foids. 4/10

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20190602_160046.JPG
    IMG_20190602_160046.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and FailedNormie
its over if you cant get laid in your prime

Everybody's prime is 18-24 where u are in high school and college then life is all fucked up but i didnt mean guys look ugly after 24lol but that age is a golden age

Are you trying to make him rope?
I am low inhib mf and i dont rope there is no chance that i will rope just for not getting a pussy

I am low inhib mf and i dont rope there is no chance that i will rope just for not getting a pussy
Ok.What I ment to say is that,DO NOT go to Poland.Eastern European women in general hate Indian men.Even Indian Chad's,here can't get gf's.Its going to be suifuel.

Ok.What I ment to say is that,DO NOT go to Poland.Eastern European women in general hate Indian men.Even Indian Chad's,here can't get gf's.Its going to be suifuel.
I will colour my hair blonde and i will say i am latino haha

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Are you trying to make him rope?

Blonde eastern euro girls like ethiks. I'm hapa and was approached by blonde blue-eyed girls in the balkans.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Pex1992
I have a good jaw good eye colour good decent face and i am nt

Going on a forum to declare your eligibility for ‘above average white girls’ isn’t NT – sorry.

Going on a forum to declare your eligibility for ‘above average white girls’ isn’t NT – sorry.
I didnt come on this forum to discuss my eligibility i just said it as i thought so

I didnt come on this forum to discuss my eligibility i just said it as i thought so

That’s why I said declare, not discuss. That aside, good luck. It is fascinating how you’re just a more-symmetrical eye away from being quite good looking. Any surgery plans?

Attachments

• 6A0E0815-7895-4133-86B3-938EE8484B5A.jpeg
    6A0E0815-7895-4133-86B3-938EE8484B5A.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
That’s why I said declare, not discuss. That aside, good luck. It is fascinating how you’re just a more-symmetrical eye away from being quite good looking. Any surgery plans?
is eye surgery risky ??i never thought about it though but after joining the forum i knew i have asymmetric eyes and jaws