Trump being based on crypto

apocalypse

apocalypse

Weekly reminder to buy bitcoin

trump too based bro
I'm telling you this bullrun might last for years on end if not forever. Supply of btc is running out across exchanges, CBDC will be implemented all across the world in form of ONE currency. Biggest company's in the world apeing btc as we speak. BTC payments already overshadowing general cash payments.

Now really is the time to get fucking RICH
2025 is gonna run hard

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
"i will support the REICH"

@ChadL1te THE GREY REICH WILL BE FORMED

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and ChadL1te
trump too based bro
I'm telling you this bullrun might last for years on end if not forever. Supply of btc is running out across exchanges, CBDC will be implemented all across the world in form of ONE currency. Biggest company's in the world apeing btc as we speak. BTC payments already overshadowing general cash payments.

2025 is gonna run hard
is buying trump shitcoins and selling right before the announcement day valid bhaijaan

is buying trump shitcoins and selling right before the announcement day valid bhaijaan
no, very unreliable strategy.
What you can do is whenever something happens like trump got shot, go on pumpfun and ape all the coins with that narrative.
I made a x100 from that one EAR coin jfl
but at this point I would just buy alts, memecoins are wayyy too oversaturated

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
no, very unreliable strategy.
What you can do is whenever something happens like trump got shot, go on pumpfun and ape all the coins with that narrative.
I made a x100 from that one EAR coin jfl
but at this point I would just buy alts, memecoins are wayyy too oversaturated
over for my IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
over for my IQ.
used to be a good strategy tho bhai
still relatively good for eth chain but on solana it's over for strategies. There it's just pure luck and connections

• +1
used to be a good strategy tho bhai
still relatively good for eth chain but on solana it's over for strategies. There it's just pure luck and connections
i might throw in some money if a huge event happens but im not counting on it jfl

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • Love it
trump too based bro

2025 is gonna run hard
How will it last for years but CBDCS will be installed? You know you won’t be able to do ANYTHING with CBDCS. If you aren’t in the club you will never be.