TRUMP GETS SHOT AT, GETS HIT ON THE EAR

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 0999 Gibs me reps. @Madridista @NorwoodAscender @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @SadLivwr @emeraldglass @coispet @Juandigomigo22 @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, fuse, |Daddy_Zygos| and 15 others
2024 just got more interesting

• +1
Reactions: nathan, BlackpillRemedy, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Noooooo. Not a dindu deity. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, nathan, Lmao and 14 others
Trump's winning. He raised his fist after shrugging off assassination attempts while Biden can't even go to the toilet without a cocktail of drugs from his physician

Ur gonna see that pic of trump raising his fist for the next decade

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Joe Rogancel, Lefty Rankin and 13 others
its the chad genes that made him still standing
any sub5 would've been dead on the spot frl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ojicreechadlite, The Grinch, GabachoCopium and 3 others
He’s definitely winning the election assuming he doesn’t get assassinated before then.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, BlackpillRemedy, tombradylover and 6 others
Trump's winning. He raised his fist after shrugging off assassination attempts while Biden can't even go to the toilet without a cocktail of drugs from his physician

Ur gonna see that pic of trump raising his fist for the next decade
trump just fisted democrat pussy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
This man's reputation got destroyed by the media. The man had his house raided by the FBI. Now he survived an assassination attempt. He deserves to win the elections for the sake of justice in this cold universe.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WrathOfOlives, rand anon and 6 others
he's probably gonna win at this rate his only opposition is a decomposing relic

• +1
so which user did it

my guess it was probably BGM nigga's been busy these days

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, SntDomistheRealChad, Bomber517 and 2 others
my problem with the staged argument is that what would be the purpose of that? he's leading by a fair margin, and joe's essentially on his team now refusing to drop out.

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing and fuse
If he manages to survive he will win the election.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
Crypto market pumping

• +1
Was it one of you?

• JFL
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and murdah
This man's reputation got destroyed by the media. The man had his house raided by the FBI. Now he survived an assassination attempt. He deserves to win the elections for the sake of justice in this cold universe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, HitAndRun, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others
Shots probably weren't at him tbh. If they were it was terrible aim

bump

• +1
Reactions: fuse and liberiangrimreaper
@rand anon thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and rand anon
the aura is insane

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, fuse, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
He stopped to put his fist up at the crowd unfazed, he’s definitely winning the election

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
most likely staged or planned by a trump supporter

doing this would make people support trump

there’s little chance you miss a shot like that especially on the ear and not shoot at him after you miss a first time

if the assasination did happen, i think rfk could win since he has 9.5% of the vote in polls, there is no way trump supporters will vote for biden it would just be a different republican

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and liberiangrimreaper
Trumps insurance just went up jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and murdah
most likely staged or planned by a trump supporter

doing this would make people support trump

there’s little chance you miss a shot like that especially on the ear and not shoot at him after you miss a first time

if the assasination did happen, i think rfk could win since he has 9.5% of the vote in polls, there is no way trump supporters will vote for biden it would just be a different republican
he' already winning. there was zero reason to do this. it would be a stupid gamble if they make even one mistake, the investigators would discover it and discredit his whole campaign. especially in an age of camera and phones everywhere. it would be very dumb to stage a stunt like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, fuse, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 6 others
@rand anon thoughts?
I don’t think it’s staged

I’m irritated by him cause he never live up to his 2016 promises, as a result I checked out of politics after reluctantly voting for him in 2020, now I hope he wins though just to see pissed off leftoids

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and murdah
I don’t think it’s staged

I’m irritated by him cause he never live up to his 2016 promises, as a result I checked out of politics after reluctantly voting for him in 2020, now I hope he wins though just to see pissed off leftoids
He’s also Pro-Black nowadays (benefits me though) :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: fuse and rand anon
Mirin ((((hitman)))) hitting the ear on purpose to orchestrate the creation of one of the most notable modern US president pics and boost Trump support

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and noobs
he' already winning. there was zero reason to do this. it would be a stupid gamble if they make even one mistake, the investigators would discover it and discredit his whole campaign. especially in an age of camera and phones everywhere. it would be very dumb to stage a stunt like this
it’s to gain more seats across the government, the president doesn’t matter alone, he’s more of a figurehead to the other more numerous seats in government

the president has no power and for trump to do what he wants, he needs more support 51% isn’t gonna do it

i’m apolitical because my politics are too extreme for either side

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Bomber517
Mirin ((((hitman)))) hitting the ear on purpose to orchestrate the creation of one of the most notable modern US president pics and boost Trump support
Yeah, Trump would risk killing his own supporters in order to “rig” an already winning election

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Magnum Opus
Yeah, Trump would risk killing his own supporters in order to “rig” an already winning election
0 risk in deploying secret government hitman with 100% accuracy, sir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and murdah
don’t think it’s staged
Him throwing up his fist right after getting shot has me thinking otherwise.
For a 78-year-old man, there should be some sort of shock after being shot near his brain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and rand anon
For a 78-year-old man, there should be some sort of shock after being shot in the ear
Trump is a real nigga, that’s why.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ifyouwannabemylover
it’s to gain more seats across the government, the president doesn’t matter alone, he’s more of a figurehead to the other more numerous seats in government

the president has no power and for trump to do what he wants, he needs more support 51% isn’t gonna do it

i’m apolitical because my politics are too extreme for either side
the people who hate him are glad this happened, the people who will have sympathy for him already support him.

trump will be surrounded by rinos as always no matter who he appoints. this level of political theater, specially involving pyrotechnics, would make zero difference.

no incentive to try and do this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and noobs
For a 78-year-old man, there should be some sort of shock after being shot in the ear
your ear is mostly cartilage, he probably didn't even feel anything.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, fuse, rand anon and 1 other person
He’s also Pro-Black nowadays (benefits me though) :feelshah:
Pro black, pro corporations, pro immigration, absolute fucking let down

After what just happened though ik the meltdown from the other side is gonna be cagefuel so I’ll vote for him again just for that

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and murdah
the people who hate him are glad this happened, the people who will have sympathy for him already support him.

trump will be surrounded by rinos as always no matter who he appoints. this level of political theater, specially involving pyrotechnics, would make zero difference.

no incentive to try and do this
ur coping

the only ones to support an attempted murder would be radicals, a minority