Trump is a terachad

D

Deleted member 49341

White

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BlackpillRemedy, wsada and 11 others
Some schmuck is selling that image on a tshirt and spamming it on xitter this very moment. srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, liberiangrimreaper, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
this shot will be remembered throughout history

lmao even elon musk posted the pic on twitter

QxPZZ3TF 400x400

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Cringe, dude didn't even get shot

What I wanna know is where the shots ended up though lol, surely someone in the background must have been hit?:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32616, Bomber517, apocalypse and 3 others

What I wanna know is where the shots ended up though lol, surely someone in the background must have been hit?:feelshaha:
biden's grandson spotted!

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and moredatesmorerapes
biden's granny spotted!
Too much pro trump anti biden propaganda

In reality it's gay to care about either. I'm just pointing out a fact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 49341
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 39145, USERΝAME and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bomber517, Deleted member 65192 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 49341
Trump is the blackest president we have ever had. Goes to prison, gets felony charges, gets shot, etc. Can't stop him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bomber517, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Fwhæ? What if its fake assassination to get him more votes? Homixide, homoxide

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
it's gay to be oblivious to politics
IF I VOTE ON THIS JEW PUPPET INSTEAD OF THIS JEW PUPPET THEN EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE :soy::soy:
you saw the last election being rigged before your eyes, which elected a an old fart with dementia who cant speak and who cant even go to the bathroom alone and you still believe that people choose who gets into power and the elected make the decisions? get a grip

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, PsychoDsk and optimisticzoomer
Trump is the blackest president we have ever had. Goes to prison, gets felony charges, gets shot, etc. Can't stop him.
Even death itself can’t stop trump

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk
IF I VOTE ON THIS JEW PUPPET INSTEAD OF THIS JEW PUPPET THEN EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE :soy::soy:
you saw the last election being rigged before your eyes, which elected a an old fart with dementia who cant speak and who cant even go to the bathroom alone and you still believe that people choose who gets into power and the elected make the decisions? get a grip
2016 was turbo rigged tho by the russians

LOVE ALL NIGGERS
I WANNA BE A NIGGER WHEN I GROW UP
NIGGER POWER :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
biden mogs him

Average flat earth believer

Bro can only speak in low iq images jfl
What do you want me to say? Why politics is just brainless entertainment for the masses? Most people vote without even a clue, and just like being told what they want to hear

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
What do you want me to say? Why politics is just brainless entertainment for the masses? Most people vote without even a clue, and just like being told what they want to hear
Genuine question, are you interested in knowing how societies thrive and fail or do you just not give a fuck?
I used to not give a fuck too but ever since I started studying every society, from the mongols to lenin’s pre communism, this is genuinely interesting stuff to me. I don’t really care for elections and politics too but it’s just interesting to me how diff societies can be run in different ways by different people

Genuine question, are you interested in knowing how societies thrive and fail or do you just not give a fuck?
I used to not give a fuck too but ever since I started studying every society, from the mongols to lenin’s pre communism, this is genuinely interesting stuff to me. I don’t really care for elections and politics too but it’s just interesting to me how diff societies can be run in different ways by different people
Not really
Anyway, with politicians and trump in particular, it's just brainless bots worshipping a billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about them just cos he tells them what they want to hear

Conservatives are more likely to support authoritarianism which is why I hate them more. It's literally all just propaganda

They did. Brains splattered on stands.