TRUMP is going to lose bigly! All I see are Biden signs! BRUTAL!

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
I am a Trump supporter in CHINA and wherever I go I only see Biden signs. In 2016 I saw a lot of Trump signs, but now those same houses either have their old Trump signs crossed out with spray paint or brand new, fancy Biden signs.

Bateman smile reaction meme

This is really disheartening for me and for us. We really need to win Guangdong, Smolhole and Longdong. The Canton population in Shenzhen used to be for Trump, but now that Trump has actually built most of the wall they think they'll be next. No chance he wins Shezhen now and, if I'm being honest, I'm probably going to vote for Biden. He supports the average American guy like myself and I can just trust him. He's a sharp guy that you can trust. Not many of those around anymore. Joe will fight for America and bring back our jobs. And he's got a killer resume. 50 years in the government at the highest levels? Ummm, yes please.

Meme reaction black man wow nice great tremendous

my friend from turkey: I live in urban Istanbul, where no one has voted democrat since lbj in 1967. As I strolll through the bazaar, I see many Biden signs, little to no Trump signs. The locals have taken to calling him Kebab Joe as they’re so sure he’ll restore the Ottoman Empire. They just can’t say so in Trump’s nato occupied Turkey. I like trump but if he’s losing Anatolia he has no chance.

Mem reaction lel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
like 3 weeks away, he is done, his last hope was stimulus

i’ll remember u on election day lel

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Patriot
Meanwhile
>beliving in polls in 2020 while:

Republicans are leading in early voting in four swinging states

"In Pennsylvania, Republicans added a net 135,619 voters between this June's primary and the final week of September, while Democrats added 57,985 and other voters increased 49,995. Between the April 2016 primary and the November 2016 general election, Republicans added 175,016 registrants, Democrats added 155,269 and others 118,989. That fall, Trump won the state by just 44,292 votes."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 6723
Biden’s son is a cocaine whore and a corrupt idiot.
Biden is a mentally ill old fart who is one cough away from dying in the Oval Office
That mixed girl running for Vice President is the token colored candidate (much like a female Obama2.0)
Trump is also an old fart who is disconnected from the youth
Mike pence is Mike pence

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
5a1.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723, AbandonShip and 2 others
Nigga talking about China and shieeet in regards to the AMERICAN election :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi, Deleted member 6723 and Patriot
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6111
samsies, all my stacy neighbors have biden/harris signs everywhere

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 6723
Meanwhile
>beliving in polls in 2020 while:

Republicans are leading in early voting in four swinging states

"In Pennsylvania, Republicans added a net 135,619 voters between this June's primary and the final week of September, while Democrats added 57,985 and other voters increased 49,995. Between the April 2016 primary and the November 2016 general election, Republicans added 175,016 registrants, Democrats added 155,269 and others 118,989. That fall, Trump won the state by just 44,292 votes."

Tim Pool has a great podcast ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patriot
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot and Hades
@Patriot
I saw you removing that reaction now it’s time to die

• So Sad
Reactions: Patriot