Trump is not one of us

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I’ve been seeing too many “far right” wingers portray him as some sort hero but just to remind you…
IMG 4668

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Epola, zurzolo and 8 others
If I had to choose between Biden and Trump, I’d pick Trump.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, fukmylyf, TechnoBoss and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and AutisticGymcel
He is trying to infiltrate the Jews and destroy them from the inside, show some trust to our glorious leader
IMG 6362

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, fukmylyf, tombradylover and 9 others
I’ve been seeing too many “far right” wingers portray him as some sort hero but just to remind you…
View attachment 3033424
Why do you need to show this when everyone knows he is openly pro-israel.
You aren't showing anything new.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded?, lemonnz and 1 other person
Why do you need to show this when everyone knows he is openly pro-israel.
You aren't showing anything new.
Bc despite that, some people still think that he’s some threat to the Jews, this became greater amplified with his “assassination attempt”

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, rand anon, 8uAte and 1 other person
Images 7

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 4 others
Who is "us"?

If you unironically want a peasent as your leader you are retarted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and moredatesmorerapes
If I had to choose between Biden and Trump, I’d pick Trump.

I've already demonstrated that Trumpy Bear is the Anti-Christ.

Also the US is a corperation and has been since the act of 1872, so people have been voting for Ronald McDonald for Mcdonalds. They have 0 actual power unless you're in the system then you're a slave.

Also, recently in the last inauguration of Rondal Mcdouble the US became completely solvent and all assets liquidated to yours truly the Rothchilds. So the president is President of nothing. Trump has 0 legit power until he establishes the one world gov/digital currency/religion and makes himself GOD on earth. Then he'll give you the ultimate of take the MARK OF THE BEAST Jew Jab or death.

The final card is the fake alien invasion. This is y all the media and gov is pushing aliens as real over the last 4 years now.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded?, Deleted member 45760 and 2 others
Who is "us"?

He probably means non Edomite. The issue is every politicians is an Edomite Jewish shill and it's been that qay for decades.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and lemonnz

Also the US is a corperation and has been since the act of 1872, so people have been voting for Ronald McDonald for Mcdonalds. They have 0 actual power unless you're in the system then you're a slave.

Also, recently in the last inauguration of Rondal Mcdouble the US became completely solvent and all assets liquidated to yours truly the Rothchilds. So the president is President of nothing. Trump has 0 legit power until he establishes the one world gov/digital currency/religion and makes himself GOD on earth. Then he'll give you the ultimate of take the MARK OF THE BEAST Jew Jab or death.

The final card is the fake alien invasion. This is y all the media and gov is pushing aliens as real over the last 4 years now.
The problem is I don’t want to side with SJW libtard fags (Biden, Bernie), so that means I have to pick whichever side has no SJW libtards (Trump). :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, tombradylover, zurzolo and 4 others

If trump is the anti Christ then why did Jesus take a picture with him ?
IMG 6441

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, zurzolo, Esteban1997 and 4 others
This is completely irrelevant. Also, fix your grammar b4 calling anyone “retarted”, retard

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
This is completely irrelevant. Also, fix your grammar b4 calling anyone “retarted”, retard
The grammar was correct, there was just a comma missing. Who cares.

And what is irrelevant?

• +1
Just because there’s no far right candidate does not mean I want a “peasant” as my leader.
So you want fascism.

Typical anglo lmao

• +1
Trump is the better choice over Biden.

Don't really think its any more complex than that.

• +1
Every world leader does this. It’s standard whenever you visit Israel which virtually every politician has to do to maintain diplomacy. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything on its own.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and OldRooster
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and USERΝAME
he's no longer the trump from 2016

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, zurzolo and rand anon
Bc despite that, some people still think that he’s some threat to the Jews, this became greater amplified with his “assassination attempt”
People here are quite gullible

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, zurzolo and lemonnz
he's no longer the trump from 2016

Listened to the whole thing

Never thought I’d see the day that Nick actually reconsiders voting for Trump jfl, pleasant surprise

• +1
Btw, OP missed the perfect opportunity to quote Kendrick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and lemonnz
The problem is I don’t want to side with SJW libtard fags (Biden, Bernie), so that means I have to pick whichever side has no SJW libtards (Trump). :ogre:
Just pick the fucking liberal.

Biden is based
IMG 6342
IMG 6343

He actually proposed a measure to shut down the border recently but republishits didn't agree because partisan politics.

He has dementia but he's OUR GUY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Gengar and lemonnz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and zurzolo
Gun to my head I’m picking trump over Biden.