Trump looks bad as fuck in this pic taken after the shooting tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
The waving american flag behind..Trump surrounded by agents with his fist up in the air. Completely unfazed that he just got shot and narrowly escaped death. Iconic shit tbh.Looks like something put of war movie or novel

Images   2024 07 17T221226849

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Gonthar, zurzolo and 30 others
@TechnoBoss @Chadeep @Copeful @rand anon @murdah @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, rand anon and TechnoBoss
brutal

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah and Jason Voorhees
GSdTRIRXkAAy5Fb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, WishIwasChico, klip11 and 4 others
This would've been way more iconic if you finna axe me.
GSngKVmX0AAzZAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, bourgeoizyzz, watah and 18 others
"trump looks bad as fuck in this pic"
least gay mod

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, Costcosuperstore, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, BigJimsWornOutTires and Jason Voorhees
IMG 6463

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, FutureSlayer and 8 others
He won the presidency off of this picture alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Ryldoo IS COPING, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
saw you post this on .is but couldn’t comment because I’m banned for life

But yeah mirin…I wish I was a cool winner in life instead of a short ugly fat failure. But oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees, primqwe and 1 other person
History tier picture

Unfortunately, Thomas Matthew Crooks won’t have the same halo as J. W. Booths or Lewis Powell or L. H. Oswald.

For obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, lebronjames23, Ryldoo IS COPING and 10 others
After this event I am convinced we live in a simulation or divinity-ruled world. No chance someone can be as lucky as Trump and it’s all chance. No wonder he is a huge narcissist.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, FutureSlayer, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
absolutely the most insane picture of the 21st century tbh

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Ryldoo IS COPING, vermillioncorefan and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
Staged. But I respect how they had the liberals call it first. If they hadn't and conservatives questioned it, ugh... this wouldn't went in the opposite direction.

ALL politicians are fucking all of us while licking corporation ass and sucking drug-makers ballsacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, ChadL1te, murdah and 2 others
Sure someone would think about taking that retarded pose after having their life threatened. JFL.

• +1
Sure someone would think about taking that retarded pose after having their life threatened. JFL.
We know Biden wouldn’t but Trump is a boss. He doesn’t give a fuck. He’s not gonna run off stage like a pussy. He was more concerned for showing his supporters strength and less concerned about his life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, FutureSlayer, murdah and 3 others
Looks like something put of war movie or novel
Jfl true meanwhile it’s just him avoiding a bullet from some mentally ill faggot who beats to anime

• +1
The original photo
IMG 20240717 145930

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah and Jason Voorhees
this kind of picture only happens because trump is the type of person to immediately capitalize on almost getting shot in the head. he's a media genius.

imagine if it was biden, they'd have a picture of him with shit piling out of his pants crawling away from the podium with this look on his face

confused-biden.jpg

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, zurzolo, FutureSlayer and 6 others
Edited and staged

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, BigJimsWornOutTires and Jason Voorhees
We know Biden wouldn’t but Trump is a boss. He doesn’t give a fuck. He’s not gonna run off stage like a pussy. He was more concerned for showing his supporters strength and less concerned about his life.

It was a fucking stunt, he thinks he's some 80's movie star or something. This is gonna backfire one day or another.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
yeah bro a guy with an ego the size of the sun is going to let some recessed subhuman faggot shoot at his head with a rifle just so he can win the election that he ways already poised to win

:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
My Saar I want him to rule my country
ironically the dalits love him but he still didn't pick vivek dalitswami to be his vp :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. The taleof a dalit, to beg being a slave to their white masters lmfao

The pic is some call of duty black ops shit

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
@BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and murdah
No doubts, pictures for the rest of history. Will be even more epic if he does something relevant in the next years.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Could secret service stop Haitian cannibals from capturing and eating @Jason Voorhees??
Not when they couldn't stop Thomas Crooks

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and klip11
If you believe some incel big penis larper tried to kill that old man while the secret service played DEI dress up, you don't deserve free will. You deserve to be tagged like cattle.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, ChadL1te and LancasteR
If you believe some incel big penis larper tried to kill that old man while the secret service played DEI dress up, you don't deserve free will. You deserve to be tagged like cattle.
You could show them all the evidence and foreshadowing even print it out and hold it in front of their faces, but the fake-truthers still wouldn‘t be able to grasp the bigger picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and BigJimsWornOutTires
You could show them all the evidence and foreshadowing even print it out and hold it in front of their faces, but the fake-truthers still wouldn‘t be able to grasp the bigger picture.
Nothing will stop the inevitable. It will happen.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and LancasteR
JFL at all the retards that think this is real

• +1
Bump

• +1
The waving american flag behind..Trump surrounded by agents with his fist up in the air. Completely unfazed that he just got shot and narrowly escaped death. Iconic shit tbh.Looks like something put of war movie or novel

View attachment 3036627View attachment 3036629
It looks staged, kinda hard to believe all these elements in the photo happened to be right there, at the right place in such an artistic way...