Trump shooter had 3 options

Voice

Voice

Bronze
1. Shoot the president
2. Cope through life with everyone bullying him and disrespecting him. Be a virgin.
3. Finding BP, understand looks theory and feedback loops. Seeks orthodontist and gets surgery. Finds LTB-MTB wife.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, ambi, watah and 6 others
1. Shoot the president
2. Cope through life with everyone bullying him and disrespecting him. Be a virgin.
3. Finding BP, understand looks theory and feedback loops. Seeks orthodontist and gets surgery. Finds LTB-MTB wife.
He clearly had one option. Die in 5 seconds while attempting to shoot trump like a loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, RichardSpencel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Cope. Surgery wouldn't ascend him.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah and Voice
He would need LF3 to resemble a human

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and watah
underbitecels ascend hard tbh
Oh yeah? Then show me a morph of him as a chad.
What's that? You can't do it and concede?
That's what I thought.

eating raw meat and nature is the best option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, ineonx and Thebbcmaxxer
Have you seen his pics?

He was more or less hopeless.

He looked like a hapsburg descendant.

And he was short and skinny to top it all off. At 20, that's probably his full adult size.

At least he got 1 fucker and sent another 2 to the hospital though that wasn't his intention.
I've seen niggers with full manifestos and shit achieve much less. JFL.

Proof that "muh forward growth" doesn't mean shit, when you have ugly features.

Have you seen his pics?

He was more or less hopeless.

He looked like a hapsburg descendant.

And he was short and skinny to top it all off. At 20, that's probably his full adult size.

At least he got 1 fucker and sent another 2 to the hospital though that wasn't his intention.
I've seen niggers with full manifestos and shit achieve much less. JFL.
you'd be surprised what lefort 1 surgery can do. but yeah the guy was a loser through and through, finding bp would not guarantee his ascension, but at least he would have had all the information available for him to make the best choices

• +1
Reactions: Voice
His maxilla is recessed and mandible is too far forward
in his case, his mandible projection is ideal. he needed 1-2cm forward movement on maxilla with impaction and ccw rotation. he would likely need modified 3 piece lefort so his entire palate can be expanded. bone resorption and remodling aftewards would widen his cheekbones. basically if he was high iq enough to realize what the problem was and had a looksmaxing plan he would likely be some conservative guy raising a family right now instead of lying in cold storage in a morgue :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
you'd be surprised what lefort 1 surgery can do.
Idk anything about lefort or skull surgeries so I guess I'll take your word for it.

But his face was so badly developed... Even the best surgery in the world would probably only let him go from subhuman to LTN.

Also the fucker might have been poor.
Looked like a shitty part of pennsylvania.

The there's still his godawful height and frame to contend with.

He can't even run JBW since it looks to me like a 90% caucasoid area.

Ethiopianmaxxing

Oh yeah? Then show me a morph of him as a chad.
What's that? You can't do it and concede?
That's what I thought.
I believe he could've ascended at least to MTN, which is baseline for people without big deformities/disharmonies.

Would morph him but morphing class 3 into class 1 takes a too much effort for it to just get 1 or 2 reacts 💀

Here's an example of a morph I did a long time ago correcting class 3
IMG 2229

Last edited:
  • +1